STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

BB.com with 20% promo going on, time to pick up useless/overrated supps, :lol:
lol i just scanned through that. almost bought some of that bpi banana marshmallow whey. i think all the vpx products are 25% off too. that sro zero carb protein is good but expensive nowadays. i've only bought it on sale. graham cracker is the best flavor. 80 cals/ scoop. 20g protein.

Question for you guys. Yesterday I was on the squat rack and every time I go down and back up my knees make a cracking noise. It's been happening for a long time now but it never hurt. Yesterday I felt the pain only in my right knee and had to stop because it really hurt and I couldn't take it anymore. I looked it up online and the majority of people said it's not a big deal if it doesn't hurt but once it starts to hurt I should go to the doctors.

Has anyone here experienced this before?

Lower back has been really sore lately so I decided to go do an "arm day" today...

Never been so bored 
laugh.gif

Anybody in here use voodoo floss bands? Used em once before and I felt pretty good, just got a new pair for cheap from someone who thought they were wraps 
laugh.gif

Yes. Roll your shoulder out. Same method as using a foam roller.
May try this, Lacross balls should be cheap anyway.

I felt it even driving with my left arm today, half turns and full turns had my shoulder feeling 
sick.gif
. Ended buying an icy hot patch before I did DL and squats.

Squatting and DL again feels so good, especially with these adidas Powerlift 2.0's. DL honestly feel the same, but my squat feels so much better. Im on my heels all the time while before id have to think about being on my heel and actually kinda have to throw my weight on my heel.

Sucks that I cant go too heavy with this broken foot. Doc hasnt called me back for my MRI appointment yet either. 
mean.gif
 He said it was fine to squat and DL, just no running and sports.

Thanks mate! weights10 worked. Copping the big thing of Purple Wraath, White Flood and Intraxcell on the low low.

I'm down to try out that coconut oil. How do you take that stuff? Do I drop it in my eye balls or something cool like that?

My boy just hooked me up with so many books, files, programs all sorts of stuff. Got a few different things from Rippetoe, Wendler, Cube Method, Russian training, Westisde.... all sorts of stuff. 

Hit me up if anyone wants something.

If ON taste bad what taste good?  I have yet to have any protein that i would say taste bad....my taste buds are prob broke though....going to docotor tomorrow to have them looked at
On Double Rich Chocolate never failed me. I'm now using Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl Whey, taste amazing. I just recently tried Controlled Labs Cupcake Batter Whey, that's pretty good too.

Bpi sports got a promo going where you get a free shirt if you buy 1mr vortex. Might have to cop right now.

Killed shoulders tonight. While finishing up my lateral raises, I joined my buddy on some DLs since I was in the mood.

315x3
345x3
385x1
405x1
435x1 attempt... Bar didn't even leave the ground :lol:
385x1

My old max was 425, so I'm not even sure why I went for that weight.

Honestly getting mixed feelings on bodybuilding. Not wanting to do power lifting, but I may do something else involving weights.

Just ordered some creatine, and Acetyl L-Carnitine. I've read a bit on L-Carnitine, and supposedly it reduces muscle damage which in turn reduces soreness. Has no negative effect on lean mass however according to Examine.

$78 got me 500 servings of each from Nutrabio.

Back
Top Bottom