STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Most of this was just..... 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man some people get so god damn defensive. I was talking to someone yesterday who said they stopped doing heavy weight and low reps cause they were getting too big....

I told them that's more strength based training. They then went on a spiel about how their dad was a bodybuilder and they know what they're doing
........k den

Last edited:
I'm at 155 pounds. Good for crossfit and/or lifting heavy. Horrible for basketball.

I'm a much better player at 145 smh

How short are you? I'm 5' 9" and I haven't been that small since 9th grade...I got a solid build tho so 145 would have me looking crazy

One of my buddies at another gym has been talking about this guy he's friends with. Says he's an ex navy seal / "government contractor" now, who can bench an ungodly volume of 225. Said he spotted him yesterday for a clean 51 reps. The kicker is that he claims natural. I reminded him the most reps in the 2014 Combine was 42. Told him to take a video or no one is going to believe it. He said he will next time as long as the guy is ok with it, and if not, he said I can come as a guest and see it with my own eyes. Either way it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.
Im starting to get more active on the BB forums, the PL section, and theres a good bit of dudes hitting it for 30+ reps. One dude said the other day he hit 275 for 25 easy lol 

I suggest y'all check it out over there, a lot of knowledgable people over there.

How short are you? I'm 5' 9" and I haven't been that small since 9th grade...I got a solid build tho so 145 would have me looking crazy
yeah dog, dudes got me bugging lol. I'm like 5"10 220 after bulking since I got sick before my cut so I just said eff it. But still I haven't been 145 since about freshman or sophomore year lol. When I'm clean and trim to the point that I feel alright I'm at about 190 tho...looking to hopefully bring it down to 175 here soon once I'm back to full strength after these infections pass.

I'm 5'9" 185. Gained 30 lbs since 2011 when I first started lifting heavy. Definitely gotta cut for a bit, i let myself go the tail end of this summer. the strength is there, im putting up some good weight. now i just gotta get the body to go with it and trim this gut. i was at the doctors office today and saw a magazine with ronaldo on the cover with his shirt off. had me feeling some type of way smh

Last edited:
Damn. Didnt know you were diagnosed with that. Stay up man! I'm a little older than you but and I had cancer 5yrs ago and thankfully I've been free since. Most important thing is to stay positive and keep your head up when ish hits the fan. Good luck in your new career path as well.

And see ya at the Championship parade in November :smokin

Thanks bro, I appreciate that. Times get tough, but with that there support system behind me I can't fail them, or myself

Will definitely see you then :smokin

Im starting to get more active on the BB forums, the PL section, and theres a good bit of dudes hitting it for 30+ reps. One dude said the other day he hit 275 for 25 easy lol 

I suggest y'all check it out over there, a lot of knowledgable people over there.

Reddit has awesome fitness and PL sub pages as well, real bright folks out there. Went on Reddit the first time when I was first diagnosed, it's like the damn swiss army knife of the interwebz :lol

Reddit has awesome fitness and PL sub pages as well, real bright folks out there. Went on Reddit the first time when I was first diagnosed, it's like the damn swiss army knife of the interwebz
laugh.gif
For some reason Reddit gives me a headache when I try to navigate it lol

I felt that way about Digg, hated that place

But once you give it a try its not so bad :lol

They've even got gear subs, I sit back on rare occasion and stare at the conversation in complete loss at these street scientists in there :lol

day 3 of IF and it's been miserable except during feeding time. just gotta power through the week.
the difference this time is that i'm not working out early in the morning. i workout from 1-2 and my feeding window starts at 2. so basically i'm working out at 1am when my last meal was at 9pm the night before. probably not the smartest way to go but i'll ride it out for a bit and see if i adjust.

oh wait i got the company mixed up i think.
there's a brand that people compare to buying sand. forget the name of that company. it's not MTS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom