STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We can tell...
laugh.gif

We cant tell you lift though.... 
frown.gif

Last edited:
dude yeah anything cheesy is clutch in my book. goldfish for sure.

peanut butter granola bars are cool. cliff bars are kinda dry so stay away. candy all day. rice cakes are cool.

Thanks bro. Would sprinting 20 yards, jogging 20, sprinting 20, jogging 20, and sprinting last 20 be good too?
Jog 2 laps on the track then sprint the length of a football field 8x back to back (walk back then go, no lollygagging). Then walk/jog to cool off. I throw in tire flips from one endzone to the other at the end but I don't know your conditioning level.
somebody pls put me on to some good snacks/ drinks.

How much is too much sugar and calories for the aformentioned?

im trying to lose like 10-15 lbs. Also excersizing
Peep my homie's page

dhftns.com

Last edited:
Believe it or not my meals fit lol im dropping weight down to a more conformable water cut weight.

The way i eat isnt for everyone but is working for me. If im not following you yet just add ill add the #nt back.

Instagram.com/deadlifts_and_nikes

I may have hurt my lower back squatting today. I felt like crap but I figured I might be able to work it out in the gym. Bad idea I guess...

I don't think it's anything serious, but it's definitely annoying. What do you guys do to alleviate lower back pain?

Going through this exact thing right now. Best advice is to not aggravate it, take it slow, and do A LOT of stretching.

Do not lay around all day. Nerve is different from muscle pain. You want blood flow to that area. Hyperextensions are great as well as spinal decompressions (hanging from a bar neutral with a dumbbell at your ankles). Look up piriform stretches, sciatica, etc. you also want to do a lot of foam rolling as well as mobility exercises.

I somehow have more knee pain the lighter I squat. I can't bodyweight squat without some knee pain. Even when I put a plate on the bar, I feel some pain but it goes away when I move up to two plates, three plates etc. I'm pretty sure arthritis has been passed down to me, so I guess I should expect this.

Last edited:
I somehow have more knee pain the lighter I squat. I can't bodyweight squat without some knee pain. Even when I put a plate on the bar, I feel some pain but it goes away when I move up to two plates, three plates etc. I'm pretty sure arthritis has been passed down to me, so I guess I should expect this.
Maybe your form changes to adjust to the heavier weight. Just a guess

Could be a number of things and with out seeing how you squat its even harder to tell lol but try to roll out/stretch your quads and just a guess but maybe try breaking at the hips to start your squat.

Man I just haven't been feeling like doing **** the last two weeks. I'll get ready to lift, warm up and after a couple things I'll be like man **** this I'm done smh.

Man I just haven't been feeling like doing **** the last two weeks. I'll get ready to lift, warm up and after a couple things I'll be like man **** this I'm done smh.

Sounds like you need new music to bump :lol:

Honestly i always have these days on my strange shoulder day (like did legs, chest, back and bis, have that bridge day of what do i do today...shoulders it is) when i hate every exercise i am about to do. Then Ray Jr. Same Crew remix comes on....yeah buddy!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What's the most efficient way to do HIIT? Anyone have an example of a workout I can do either on a football field or a track?
I use to run 25-30 yd and back. Thing is to accelerate once you touch that line close to 100% then drop it down 75-50% at 15-20 yd mark. Did about 15 reps with 30 sec rest. Then stadium steps and plyometrics on platforms. **** had me two hand dunking at 6'2 270 lbs 10 yrs ago

Wasn't a max or anything just seeing where my bar speed was. Thinking this could get me 600 with some effort.

Back
Top Bottom