STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Well, time to forget rack pulls. I've had more lower back pain during those than with deadlifts. Interesting. We' off that!

Last edited:
Did combo squat walkouts/pin squats from the top 1/4th with 675 tonight. 

Hate myself and want to die.

What supplements you guys taking? I've been taking Optimum Nutrition whey p.rotein and Body Tech creatine. I've been looking to gain weight and energy and so far its working. Might pick up l glutamine later

best protein on the market right now.
:lol:

"best" would be the most economical and pro jym is not it. i bet a whole paycheck that at least 95% of the people on NT would not be able to tell the difference (in terms of physique) if they swapped out ON for pro jym so long as they're getting the same number of grams of protein.

:lol:

"best" would be the most economical and pro jym is not it. i bet a whole paycheck that at least 95% of the people on NT would not be able to tell the difference (in terms of physique) if they swapped out ON for pro jym so long as they're getting the same number of grams of protein.

100 percent factual.

All placebo crap if you say you can tell a difference :lol:

Fairly new to the whole gym/lifting culture, was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction in terms of working out, protein, etc. I'm about 5'9 150, never really touched a weight. Hoop about 5-6 times a week and run so I'm in pretty decent shape from that standpoint, just not really very muscular. My goal is to try and get pretty cut, not really looking to bulk up a ton, just have a nice lean, muscular body, nice abs, etc. Any recommendations on routines and different supplements to take would be greatly appreciated.

^^^wont bulk up if you keep playing ball that much and you stay natty. Just get in the gym and learn how to deadlift, squat, bench press, overhead press. Couple days a week add in some bicep/tricep stuff and try to do pull-ups or chins every workout.

switch out ON protein for this

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jym/pro-jym.html

best protein on the market right now.
laugh.gif

It looks like the same price that I got for the ON protein but it comes down to what you get (protein, servings, etc). I'd have to compare the nutrition labels.

I'm a bit confused.... do dudes really think they're eating 10k calories a day, or are they just not good at math..

I'm talking to this ectormorph who is telling me he has a hard time gaining weight... so he was eating 10k just to get over 200lbs.

so I say word what was the breakdown.. he was like Well i was eating 250 grams of carbs that's like 2000 right there... (umm...naw bruh)
then he started saying how he was eating 2 burritos from chipotle a day. (that's easily 17$ which is why i rarely go to chipotle anymore)
he never said how much fat he was getting in.. said he was doing mass protein said with water was 2000 a shake...(where are these numbers coming from)

and a bunch of the typical protein based meals

but really....
you ectomorphs piss me off first and foremost...(not really but damn)

but is it taking any of yall 10k just to bulk up..
im bulking and easily only at 3k. and still climbing up in weight.

Bulking currently at 3.3k. 5'10, 175.

Dudes that exaggerate and have no idea what they are doing or saying. :stoneface:

Last edited:
Ask Boss, he probably consumes 10K calories in a day to maintain
I'm hungry right now actually
laugh.gif

I eat somewhere between 3-5k if I was going to guesstimate.

No dude under 300lbs is eating 10k a day, I can promise you that.

Last edited:
How do yall do it?

I'm killing myself trying to lose weight and have been between 1300-1600 calories. Barely down 6 lbs been doing this for a month and i'm pretty active; gym 4x a week and go hiking/hoop 3-4 a week.

What am i doing wrong? It's so discouraging not losing weight or seeing any body changes.

My diet is:

2 egg omelette in the morning with 2 pieces of turkey bacon.

A quest bar in the afternoon.

4 oz chicken breast with veggies

then skinny pop 100 calories of popcorn

45 calories (1 oz) of beef jerky

4 oz chicken breast with veggies

Then every other day depending on how i feel 1/2 cup of mint choc chip ice cream 110 calories.

Also 2 scoops protein on days i work out.; and amino acids for when I'm working out. 

Help 
frown.gif

Last edited:

How do yall do it?

Help 
frown.gif

You are doing it very wrong.

No reason to cut that low, especially if you're as active as you claim.

That kind of day just sounds so depressing
laugh.gif

It is 
laugh.gif

But idk, just trying to cut weight. I was 280; dropped to 215, then went back up to 245, had back surgery, now down to 221-222. Ideally I'd like to be 185-190. 

I'm 5'11. 

Judging by your meal plan it looks like you're cutting carbs and fats.

Maybe you should eat more fats. Other then the eggs and bacon in the morning, it doesn't look like you're getting it in. 

It is 
laugh.gif

But idk, just trying to cut weight. I was 280; dropped to 215, then went back up to 245, had back surgery, now down to 221-222. Ideally I'd like to be 185-190. 

I'm 5'11. 
Not trying to be mean but with that weight, youre probably eating more than what youre really saying.  You dont mention what you drink throughout the day and some of what you eat is unhealthy. Like the pop corn, ice cream, turkey bacon and beef jerky. How many grams is two scoops of protein? What do you work on when youre at the gym? Are you using free weights or machines?

Back
Top Bottom