STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Excessive body fat. Doesn't get 3 green lights.
frown.gif
knew I would expect Jew to respond 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What an awful workout today. However, it's no surprise given the lack of sleep and empty stomach. As usual, I'm now paranoid, thinking I'm suddenly becoming weaker. The funny thing is that my next workout will probably go just fine.

My weigh loss is going good. I was 250 at the first of the year. Got down to 241 then hit a stand Still. Then finally 233 then hit another stand still. I been staying on my diet and not cheating. Got on the scale before going to the gym and seen 222. That alone gave me motivation and a nice pump for my back workout today after I got off work and I didn't do any cardio today. I'm going to increase my cardio times this week to 15 minutes before my work out and 15 minutes after my workout.

Thanks most definitely. My goal is 215 but I think I'm going to try and hit 205. I been hitting the gym 4 days a week and eating cleaner and I been dropping 2-3 pounds a week. The struggle is hard, I work for a chip company as long as I stay consistent and keep bringing healthy snacks to work with me I'll get to my goal. I'm going on a cruise to Jamaica in November.

Thanks most definitely. My goal is 215 but I think I'm going to try and hit 205. I been hitting the gym 4 days a week and eating cleaner and I been dropping 2-3 pounds a week. The struggle is hard, I work for a chip company as long as I stay consistent and keep bringing healthy snacks to work with me I'll get to my goal. I'm going on a cruise to Jamaica in November.

It's hard to maintain an ideal diet and work many hours but I learned that dieting is by far the most important aspect in getting your body where you want it. Keep it up!

Figured I'd share this with you guys.

My mom recently turned into an IFBB pro. She had competed awhile back in philly and took 2nd in her category which qualifies you for a pro card. She's about to compete again in a couple of weeks so her diet has been on point. I workout as well but it's crazy how she shines on me. We went to a festival today and she was getting all kinds of looks, people wanting to snap up with her..blew my mind.

She's 52.

Figured I'd share this with you guys.

My mom recently turned into an IFBB pro. She had competed awhile back in philly and took 2nd in her category which qualifies you for a pro card. She's about to compete again in a couple of weeks so her diet has been on point. I workout as well but it's crazy how she shines on me. We went to a festival today and she was getting all kinds of looks, people wanting to snap up with her..blew my mind.

She's 52.

Glad you followed the rules and posted pics :pimp:

But seriously, props to your mom. That takes a lot of want and will power :pimp:

Nothing special but heaviest I've gone in squats in maybe ever. Focusing on trying to get lower even when going heavy. Been a slow grind to get stronger with back issues and cutting but I'm progressing.

Nothing special but heaviest I've gone in squats in maybe ever. Focusing on trying to get lower even when going heavy. Been a slow grind to get stronger with back issues and cutting but I'm progressing.

Nice work, just liked it 
nthat.gif

Cant embed for some reason but heres my latest vid, less than a month out.

Last edited:
Good work on the squats, Drake.  Way more impressive than the last workout stuff the paparazzi released.

Back
Top Bottom