STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Honest question. How do you destroy your core like that to a point you would need reconstructive surgery? Is that really from Deadlifting? Did you get hernias? That looks painful. Speedy recovery my dude.
Terrible bi lateral hernias and some torn abdominals. The pain was incredible. It's just from wear and tear. If you stay lean and are really ripping deads you'll notice that your waist will grow and get thicker which causes massive stress on the stomach wall. It's not really anything you notice if you're packing on weight. Just like anything if you abuse it enough it'll need repairs. It's no big deal compared to having your shoulder or knee done but it sucks. I appreciate that man.

What are the odds the doctor threw in reconstruction of his balloon knot for free with all that work?

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm looking to pre-cook several meals and count calories/carbs for one week as a challenge to myself. Do you guys have any resources I can use for recipes etc?

I'm killing it in the gym but I feel like until I get a stricter diet I'm just filling up a cup with a hole in it.

other than fit men cook where can i get some recipes? I got a food scale and want to really work on this.
Lean body lifestyles. His name is cory (??)
He has IG YT and FB

What happened to you to prevent you from lifting doesn't change the fact you come in here with horrible unintelligible opinions.
this type of attitude will severely limit you. I go up and down in weight and strength at will and you couldn't yank 5 bills off the ground with straps and a belt. Your limited views will expand as you get older. There's more than one way to do almost anything.

The part i dont understand is that all youve said is general, broad-based stuff with no specifics.

Whats considered a limited view? Having specific sets and reps? No exercising while high?

Also, im not taking shots at you or anything, i legitimately dont know the answers to this.

Preplanned sets/reps + setting limits are the fastest way to mediocrity in one page. Next page = destroyed his core. Maybe you needed to set limits and not kill yourself :lol:

The part i dont understand is that all youve said is general, broad-based stuff with no specifics.

Whats considered a limited view? Having specific sets and reps? No exercising while high?

Also, im not taking shots at you or anything, i legitimately dont know the answers to this.
I wasn't talking about anything specific. If you look at things only one way you are really limiting yourself. There's more than one way to get **** done.

Preplanned sets/reps + setting limits are the fastest way to mediocrity in one page. Next page = destroyed his core. Maybe you needed to set limits and not kill yourself :lol:
you are going to wear out parts of your body over your lifetime until the entire thing shuts down. That's reality

I got stuff to do. Not trying to have my core reconstructed and be out of commission for months at a time
laugh.gif
I mean really, what's even the point of that?

some of you dudes have no idea what serious is. I love the entertainment here

Last edited:
It looks like when Vegeta got blasted in his abdomen and asked dende to heal him so he could increase his power level.

who knows maybe he really can increase and decrease his power at will.

Back
Top Bottom