STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

his is from repping your max raw for years. I've been doing heavy raw dreads since before you were driving. My natural weight is 185 and I walk around at a lean 215 in the summer these days. I don't know how that happens without lifting. At 245 your numbers were a ******* warmup. That is all
Your high right now. Show me these warm ups big shot, you talk all this big boy talk then I offer you cash money and you just deflect and say "oh oh im too ***** to worry about some kid on the internet."

FOH **** boy

Either put up or shut up

ySVjd2t.gif

In

Sometimes I forget you are a child. I can't stop laughing and it hurts so bad lol good luck with your goals bro

What happened to you to prevent you from lifting doesn't change the fact you come in here with horrible unintelligible opinions.
this type of attitude will severely limit you. I go up and down in weight and strength at will and you couldn't yank 5 bills off the ground with straps and a belt. Your limited views will expand as you get older. There's more than one way to do almost anything.

this type of attitude will severely limit you. I go up and down in weight and strength at will and you couldn't yank 5 bills off the ground with straps and a belt. Your limited views will expand as you get older. There's more than one way to do almost anything.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm always open to hearing the opinions of others cause I will never know everything, but I'm also smart enough to know when to disregard garbage.

Hey guys I'm looking to pre-cook several meals and count calories/carbs for one week as a challenge to myself. Do you guys have any resources I can use for recipes etc?

I'm killing it in the gym but I feel like until I get a stricter diet I'm just filling up a cup with a hole in it.

other than fit men cook where can i get some recipes? I got a food scale and want to really work on this.

So why not put up or shut up?

Hey guys I'm looking to pre-cook several meals and count calories/carbs for one week as a challenge to myself. Do you guys have any resources I can use for recipes etc?

I'm killing it in the gym but I feel like until I get a stricter diet I'm just filling up a cup with a hole in it.

other than fit men cook where can i get some recipes? I got a food scale and want to really work on this.
My advice would be to just learn your way around some spices, herbs, and cooking wines/sauces/oils and mix and match. Thats what I do.

I just started meal prepping my lunches this week. Didn't have much time so I just made the same dish four times; 6oz lemon pepper chicken, 2/3 cup brown rice, half cup broccoli, half cup pinto beans cooked with chicken stock/cayenne pepper/chili powder and some Dannon oikos Triple Zero yogurt for desert. Beans came out hella spicy but that's the learning process. 
laugh.gif

My workout program is phenomenal, but I just wasn't eating enough so I'm ramping up my calories by roughly 500 and I'm meeting my macros. It's been a wild experience so far only two days in. Seeing all the carbs, protein, fiber, and fat etc. I'm racking up. I'm looking at 200g protein per day and I wound up with around 250g yesterday. Also 320g of carbs. 
nerd.gif
 I wasn't coming anywhere near those amounts unless I was eating out somewhere.

But yeah, that's my advice in a roundabout way. You can turn any dish into a healthier option if you know your way around some good substitutes.

Honest question. How do you destroy your core like that to a point you would need reconstructive surgery? Is that really from Deadlifting? Did you get hernias? That looks painful. Speedy recovery my dude.

Honest question. How do you destroy your core like that to a point you would need reconstructive surgery? Is that really from Deadlifting? Did you get hernias? That looks painful. Speedy recovery my dude.

I''m wondering what happened there too. that looks rough

My advice would be to just learn your way around some spices, herbs, and cooking wines/sauces/oils and mix and match. Thats what I do.

I just started meal prepping my lunches this week. Didn't have much time so I just made the same dish four times; 6oz lemon pepper chicken, 2/3 cup brown rice, half cup broccoli, half cup pinto beans cooked with chicken stock/cayenne pepper/chili powder and some Dannon oikos Triple Zero yogurt for desert. Beans came out hella spicy but that's the learning process. :lol:

My workout program is phenomenal, but I just wasn't eating enough so I'm ramping up my calories by roughly 500 and I'm meeting my macros. It's been a wild experience so far only two days in. Seeing all the carbs, protein, fiber, and fat etc. I'm racking up. I'm looking at 200g protein per day and I wound up with around 250g yesterday. Also 320g of carbs. :nerd:  I wasn't coming anywhere near those amounts unless I was eating out somewhere.

But yeah, that's my advice in a roundabout way. You can turn any dish into a healthier option if you know your way around some good substitutes.

thanks for your insight. repped

Back
Top Bottom