STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

laugh.gif

"best" would be the most economical and pro jym is not it. i bet a whole paycheck that at least 95% of the people on NT would not be able to tell the difference (in terms of physique) if they swapped out ON for pro jym so long as they're getting the same number of grams of protein.
well you realize pro jym and ON is about the same price, right? also, you need to be aware that a good amount of protein powders dont actually have the exact amount of protein per serving like they claim.

This time of the year, I'm sitting down for 12+ hours a day studying. It's beyond brutal on my hips. I finally found somewhere at school where I can stand and study and it's helped so much. Sitting is the devil lol
I feel you lol UO needs some that accommodate people 6 feet +

Did some Zerchers today 225 for reps... word to Louie Simmons.

Bruh...he squated 639.341lbs.....at 181lbs..... :smh: :smh: :smh: i can't even get 405 and we are the same weight.....

Lol because it's hard to watch somebody spew such ******* nonsense without anyone saying anything.

He most def would but not everyone wants to be big.

If youre naturally that big, then why not get bigger and stronger. If youre somewhat lean and athletic looking, im assuming most people would like to get bigger and just fill in that body well as opposed to gaining weight and throwing off their natural frame.

It just plays into the fact that everyone works out for a different reason though right?
Some peoples goal is to lift as much weight as the can. Some peoples goal is to look shredded all the time. Some are training for a sport

Yeah exactly but what im saying is if youre already naturally big, 6'4 240 lbs for example, its easier to go into that "get bigger and lift heavy ****" route. People will go the route their body fits, for the most part. I hear smaller guys say all the time "I wanna get bigger and stronger" but we all know what end result they really want. Thats different than an already big guy would say.

There is a definite answer. If you don't think a 181 powerlifter could lift more weight at 190 or 200 you're wrong.

There is a definite answer. If you don't think a 181 powerlifter could lift more weight at 190 or 200 you're wrong.

You didn't take into account type of weight, persons body type, previous health history, previous injuries, persons natural weight ect but ok.

If he put on 9lbs of fat then strength gains would've negligible
Perhaps. But the extra mass (regardless of type) will help distribute the weight across the body better. obviously more muscle would be better, but ANY mass would achieve the same thing in a trained individual.

Lol because it's hard to watch somebody spew such ******* nonsense without anyone saying anything.
What nonsense are you talking about? You show up in this thread every 3 months and all you do is post some pointless ******ed comment that just starts trouble. You don't lift, you don't help anyone or offer good advice so why do you come in here? You know absolutely ZERO about getting stronger so don't even try to act like you do. Just do this thread the pleasure of never commenting again.

What a serious answer. No wonder Boss argues with you. You do know what context is right?
Lol it's cool I just don't understand why you would add fat and muscle just to move some weight. I understand it's the fastest way to increase strength but afterwards you're stuck with all this extra weight. What's the rush? Take your time and build quality muscle.

What nonsense are you talking about? You show up in this thread every 3 months and all you do is post some pointless ******ed comment that just starts trouble. You don't lift, you don't help anyone or offer good advice so why do you come in here? You know absolutely ZERO about getting stronger so don't even try to act like you do. Just do this thread the pleasure of never commenting again.
Big boss is the strongest man on earth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom