STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Banned in his own thread. Yikes.

Make me thread owner now :evil:

We can only talk about crossfit now
giphy.gif

Damn. Harsh breh

anyone here with back pain that have treated it to the point of content?

recently got told i got spinal stenosis... (narrowing of the spine)...was due to a pulled back that wasn't treated with care...

any info is helpful...i've been doing cardio and core exercises at the gym daily and have stayed away from weights...

would appreciate any insight from others...

Lower back pain?

Everytime I stretch I feel my lower back straining. Have had it for a while actually but it doesnt prevent me from going hard at the gym or running. I do have bad posture and maybe its finally catching up to me. I just try to stretch as much as possible.

Do 100 asian squats a day and sit in the asian squat 10+ mins a day.

I had severe lower back pain from 16 to 27. Now, at 29 I am am pain free. I played ball 6x in the last 8 days. My only life regret is not knowing about this before.

Look up Ido Portal.

false
anyone here with back pain that have treated it to the point of content?

recently got told i got spinal stenosis... (narrowing of the spine)...was due to a pulled back that wasn't treated with care...

any info is helpful...i've been doing cardio and core exercises at the gym daily and have stayed away from weights...

would appreciate any insight from others...

Lower back pain?

Everytime I stretch I feel my lower back straining. Have had it for a while actually but it doesnt prevent me from going hard at the gym or running. I do have bad posture and maybe its finally catching up to me. I just try to stretch as much as possible.

hey papi

lower back pain is caused by repeated back shots

might want to slow down

I need a burger,
may take Mothers day to be my big food day. My mom wants to go to applebees though..... Not a fan of there.

their burgers are actually really good..they must use 90/10 meat...wings are on point too

Do 100 asian squats a day and sit in the asian squat 10+ mins a day.

I had severe lower back pain from 16 to 27. Now, at 29 I am am pain free. I played ball 6x in the last 8 days. My only life regret is not knowing about this before.

Look up Ido Portal.

thank you...its kinda depressing knowing you have to watch it now for the rest of your life...

like i mentioned, I got two herniated discs and its caused spinal stenonsis...

were you told that you had any sort of condition? doc said its probably its degenerate disc disease which is contributing to it all...

Any of yall with big thighs have any pants recommendations? I looked at Badbell Denim but they look like some 2003 Abercrombie & Fitch joints.

Back
Top Bottom