STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man my gym owner said he was gonna make a crossfit area and add more oly platforms. This fool built a room for classes instead... Bro I ain't gonna join no Damb belly dancing class smh lmao

More of an advocate for coaching, whether it's CrossFit, Power Lifting, Oly Lifting, etc. Men have big ego's, too proud to say they need help.

I mean, a couple pages back we had a guy think he revolutionized the power clean... Go figure. A good coach would've figured out the real issue.

I get my info and training information from certified experts in their field. Nothing wrong with that as long as you can confirm the source of your info is legit and it makes sense to you.

However, browsing Yahoo! Health and thinking you're doing yourself a favor is foolish in my opinion.

Knowledge and execution are two different things. Especially when it comes to advanced lifts: front squat, back squat, snatch, and clean and jerk.

Not shocked about that gym owner. Women are the bread and butter of the gym industry. Men are cheap and stubborn. :lol:

200 a month
roll.gif
Just checked my local Crossfit's rates.

$225/month for 6 months

sick.gif

is PRRS training similiar to PHAT or different since its a full week of power then a full week of reps.

Giving these away in size 10.5 if anyone is interested.

I'll take em if you hate that other guy.

I tried to apply your benching advice the other day. Not shooting my hips off the bench. Still ended up happening when I tried to max out. Gotta rewatch that vid smh.

I'll take em if you hate that other guy.

I tried to apply your benching advice the other day. Not shooting my hips off the bench. Still ended up happening when I tried to max out. Gotta rewatch that vid smh.
Whoever PMs their address and helps some with shipping first is getting them.

Hmm, do you bench with your legs out wide or feet tucked behind your knees? I can help you either way.

Whoever PMs their address and helps some with shipping first is getting them.

Hmm, do you bench with your legs out wide or feet tucked behind your knees? I can help you either way.

This was my first 'real' set of the day. Tried to record it but my guy does a bad job of getting my whole body :lol: Not sure if that helps.

I'd say my legs are out wide and I'm on my toes though.

Could anyone tell me what sort of knee injury I might have (have had it for the past 11 months or so):

It hurts my right knee a lot when I do this (semi squat):

I can go down into a full asian squat to sit/relax/etc though and it doesn't hurt (that's not me in the pic lol):

I originally thought it was an ACL (knee giving out etc) but it's been a while now and that doesn't happen. I went in to the doctor and she had me move it around etc and seemed to not know anything about knees/sports injuries etc and said it was fine and to give it more time. I'll try to go in and get a MRI in a few weeks. I can walk around just fine, etc. I hurt it playing basketball, but was a non contact injury. Not sure exactly since there wasn't any big immediate pain when it happened 11 months ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom