STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The Romaleos encourage creating an arch in your foot by giving your toes and angle into the ground. Imagine placing a 2.5 plate below your toes and trying to squat 900 pounds you might just fall back because you're just not as stable by not being attached to the ground properly. Having an arch in your foot helps to maintain a closed circuit and allows you to focus on creating torque by externally rotating your hips (or driving your knees outside to allow your hips to descend properly).

Also there is literally wood in them so there's no bounciness and you maintain tension throughout the squat. It's kinda funny knowing you're paying a ton for wood.

I've been enjoying them more and more lately.

What about your fingers?

In a couple coochies
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

For those who squat and DL the same day, which exercise do you prefer to do first?

Completely underestimated crossfit. Enjoyed my first day and was dog tired...back at it again tomorrow.

200 a month is flat out disgusting to pay for cross fit every month. I know health clubs that give you massages and hot towel sessions after you workout thats cheaper than that.

Still a better investment than shoes every month though.

Like others said its NOT personal training. It's group exercise. I don't see anyone dropping 30 per session for spin class or Zumba :lol:

But again, if the person likes it, to each his own

most regular gyms have the same equipment xfit gyms have now.
my golds even have an indoor 80 yard long field with artificial turf...

along with 2 TRX things and bumper plates.

the only thing it doesn't have are atlas stones. and huge selection of kettle bells.

My local crossfit gym leaves their stones, tires, hammers and kettlebells outside... can't say I haven't jacked a couple pieces 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I'll just leave that here...

If you rely on the Internet for all your training and coaching, more power to you. At least most of you are honest and actually state you are injured, the amount of injuries in this thread alone is high.

Too bad some of you will never reach your potential. Limiting yourself to xxx amount of weight because you're scared of getting injured, simply because you have never been taught proper mechanics.

Back
Top Bottom