STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone here with the cheap yearly membership from 24 hr fitness from back in the day? Looks like they're starting to increase those memberships by $50. :smh:

I was good paying my $49.99/year

Check the terms of your initial contract. Regardless, $100/year is really, really cheap.

Originally Posted by st1llundftd  

Anyone here with the cheap yearly membership from 24 hr fitness from back in the day? Looks like they're starting to increase those memberships by $50.
mean.gif

Check the terms of your initial contract. Regardless, $100/year is really, really cheap.
Yeah i gotta check the initial agreement online. I've read that people who have contacted 24 hr customer service say the "fine print" states in the agreement they have the right to increase the price at any time with no limit
mean.gif

I agree that $100/year is still fairly cheap for 24 but its the principle!

Last edited:
You're still alive? :lol:

Man lets see some training vids! 

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I should have recorded my squat session a couple of weeks ago. I did my first rep of my working weight, struggled getting out of the hole, tilted forward while going up, hit the hooks on the rack and dropped the bar on the safeties, bent the bar...whole gym full of people go silent... so embarassing[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone here with the cheap yearly membership from 24 hr fitness from back in the day? Looks like they're starting to increase those memberships by $50. :smh:

Damn they tried it on you? What did you say? I pay $69/Year

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I should have recorded my squat session a couple of weeks ago. I did my first rep of my working weight, struggled getting out of the hole, tilted forward while going up, hit the hooks on the rack and dropped the bar on the safeties, bent the bar...whole gym full of people go silent... so embarassing[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Man.

It was probably like 650 or something so its ok
laugh.gif

so maybe im paranoid, or just holding on to water because of stress.

but I think Brown rice bloats me...
last week i was eating jasmine rice, was losing weight got down to 209.
this week i've been doing brown rice (same measurements) I'm up to almost 212.

I was reading that could be a mild case of celiac. may im just being paranoid and the stress from work and life right now is retaining water.

IF is treating me good. Down about 7 lbs in 1 week. Feel stronger, leaner, more focused. It maybe all in my head but I haven't felt this good since HS. 

IF is treating me good. Down about 7 lbs in 1 week. Feel stronger, leaner, more focused. It maybe all in my head but I haven't felt this good since HS. 
good stuff. stay consistent with it. 

Damn they tried it on you? What did you say? I pay $69/Year

I haven't talked to anyone yet. My cousin told me his went up so I checked mines online and it went up too. When is your year up? I think it's effective starting in July so if yours is before that you'll see it next year

What can I do with loose skin? You guys know I dropped about 50lbs in a rather short time (6months). I feel comfortable without a shirt but my back, stomach, chest still has loose skin thats not flattering in videos where youre trying to dunk a basketball. :lol:

Build muscle over it like a real bro? :smokin

i wish I could do front squat period. ever since i tore a muscle in my shoulder holding on to the bar in that position is just super uncomfortable.

I know what you mean. I got a Grade 3 shoulder separation over a year ago. There's a certain sweet spot that I found that doesn't have any effect on my front squats. Same when back squatting. Although when I can't find it, I feel a bit unstable.

so maybe im paranoid, or just holding on to water because of stress.

but I think Brown rice bloats me...
last week i was eating jasmine rice, was losing weight got down to 209.
this week i've been doing brown rice (same measurements) I'm up to almost 212.

I was reading that could be a mild case of celiac. may im just being paranoid and the stress from work and life right now is retaining water.

When I was in HS, I thought 20oz chococate milks and donuts would bloat me...

But it was just CM and donuts :lol:

when I was about that bulk life :lol:

What can I do with loose skin? You guys know I dropped about 50lbs in a rather short time (6months). I feel comfortable without a shirt but my back, stomach, chest still has loose skin thats not flattering in videos where youre trying to dunk a basketball.
laugh.gif

Build muscle over it like a real bro?
smokin.gif
Yep, just do a slow body recomp. Are you sure its loose skin and not just skinny fat? I lost the same about 3 years ago and I didnt have any loose skin, just became skinny fat
laugh.gif

What can I do with loose skin? You guys know I dropped about 50lbs in a rather short time (6months). I feel comfortable without a shirt but my back, stomach, chest still has loose skin thats not flattering in videos where youre trying to dunk a basketball. :lol:

Build muscle over it like a real bro? :smokin

loose skin sticks with you for awhile...
I went from 240-180 in a summer of 04 once and the loose skin was bad, but every year since then its gotten better and better, it's mainly just at my stomach now the rest of my body doesn't sag at all. and at my stomach it's just like a small little flat tire that's annoying, but your skin just has to get accustomed to your new weight and size

I guess its a mix of skinny fat and loose skin. I dont wanna lose anymore weight cause my face looks skinny/bony enough. My arms dont have any loose skin nor do my legs. Its literally just my torso.

I guess its a mix of skinny fat and loose skin. I dont wanna lose anymore weight cause my face looks skinny/bony enough. My arms dont have any loose skin nor do my legs. Its literally just my torso.
It will just take awhile stay at your weight now and build on that.

Dislocated my shoulder back in august at work. These past few months been working out lightly and building back my strength but I know I'll never be the same again.

Today just started doing deadlifts. Mainly concentrated on form but damn my whole body feels it. Followed those up with cardio in between sets. I am beat.

Any of you guys ever dealt with a dislocated shoulder? I know a good amount of exercises to do. Lots of arm band work outs. I'd appreciate some more work outs to add.

A lot of mobility band work and soft tissue work. Takes time but it will help it to become stronger and even better in time!

Thanks man. Just sucks that I can't slip up or my shoulder feels crappy.

Back
Top Bottom