STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I work in a private school now. Much better pay and hours.

and I only have like 10 students a class. much less stress

I just don't feel right lifting unless i have at least 2 good meals in me.

and when im cutting especially.

My inner fatboy feels bad eating 4-5 meals after i work out.

where were all you teachers when ksteezy was slandering your careers in the tipping thread?
nerd.gif
He needs to stick with his air squats so he doesn't break a nail.

Don't think these old offensive lineman knees can handle squats anymore [emoji]128542[/emoji]

I work in a private school now. Much better pay and hours.

and I only have like 10 students a class. much less stress

We have about 10 kids per class as well.

But thing is it's a specialized school for kids with issues. Lil dudes are savages I burn hella calories just dealing with them.

But thing is it's a specialized school for kids with issues. Lil dudes are savages I burn hella calories just dealing with them.
you ever get bitten? i had a friend that worked with special needs kids. he said some have insane rage issues and he's been bitten a few times.

Last edited:
Being a teacher at a public school for the hours you have to put in, the things you have to deal with, and the pay make it an awful gig :x

Pretty much all my friends who are teachers hate it :lol:

how do you yall feel about females who go to the gym and strictly only does squats. dont get me wrong, i like mass more than the next man, but from a fitness stand point, it rubs me the wrong way. like hough why dont you work on other body parts, how u gonna have a tight booty with your arms and gut flaring everywhere.

Is focusing on one body part per day/ workout a bad thing? Example:
Day 1 - Biceps/Triceps
Day 2 - Chest
Day 3 - Back
Day 4 - Shoulders
Day 5 - Legs

By "bad" I mean does this type of workout plan give too much rest time to each specific muscle area?

how do you yall feel about females who go to the gym and strictly only does squats. dont get me wrong, i like mass more than the next man, but from a fitness stand point, it rubs me the wrong way. like hough why dont you work on other body parts, how u gonna have a tight booty with your arms and gut flaring everywhere.
I've never seen that at my gym. There's a lot of dimes in my gym on a daily basis doing squats, leg raises, or basically any exercise that'll get dudes to break their necks. I see it all the time and I fall victim to it too. 
laugh.gif

The more the merrier.
Day 1 - Biceps/Triceps
Day 2 - Chest
Day 3 - Back
Day 4 - Shoulders
Day 5 - Legs

By "bad" I mean does this type of workout plan give too much rest time to each specific muscle area?

Last edited:
Day 1 - Biceps/Triceps
Day 2 - Chest
Day 3 - Back
Day 4 - Shoulders
Day 5 - Legs

It probably depends on your goals, what you're specifically doing each day and all that. But I'd try to atleast squat twice a week. If you military press on shoulder day and deadlift on back day, you should be fine I think.

Back
Top Bottom