STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

is that what you're doing?

I'm half way through my masters working with one of my professor that asked me to. The location "wasn't my first choice" :lol: but working side by side with a teacher not only is a good experience but a smart move because that unlimited suck up points for her and the rest of the department :lol:. When I'm done with my masters yes, I will then move in to teach part time at night (maybe a class a week and a possible seminar class which is only like 2-3 days, all day, for a semester) plus continue to work at a school for a year or so while chipping away at a PHD.

The plan is set. Ain't nothing to it but to do it. Gotta work the system

Last edited:
you ever get bitten? i had a friend that worked with special needs kids. he said some have insane rage issues and he's been bitten a few times.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] that ain't **** compared to things I've seen and heard. That's par for course lol.

Biting spitting all that. Staff be getting swung on and getting chairs and desks thrown at them. I even got head butted before [emoji]128514[/emoji]. God forbid I have to restrain a kid. I have stories for DAYS. I could light this thread up. Ish is hilarious.

There is this bad Hispanic joint at my gym. Booty is in excellent shape. She asked me to spot her on the bench. The barbell had 135 on and I started to take off the weight thinking she ain't gonna lift that. She ain't say nothing until I took both plates off and smiled at me. I asked her what she was gonna lift and she said 135...I of course chuckled since I have never seen a girl lift that much at her weight. she said watch me do 5 reps. I said bull***** because she was like 145 max in weight. She bet me a gym bag that the gym sold. Her first 3 reps went up easy! I said WTF. But she struggled on the last 1 and I had to help her a little. I almost got on one knee and asked her to be my second wife bruh. All of the new dudes who couldn't lift 135 stopped benching afterwards. :lol:

We settled on socks instead of the bag since she didn't finish the 5th rep.

Man, there are tons of strong chicks out there that don't look like they can lift that much.

You'd think guys would know by now appearances can be deceiving.

There are tons of chicks @ my gym who compete. And do all body parts. I maibly see them working on shoulders. (Since thats a weak point for a lot of people who compete ;men and women)

As far as teaching goes ksreezy comments were super ignorant. Every body should know no public school teacher truly has 3 months off. We have like a solid 2 weeks then all of us who arent 10+years in have to take classes every summer along with teacher work days. And seminars, lectures that are mandatory. We may have a solid 4 weeks off all together when its said and done

I was almost bit by a special needs student when i was substituting. I was winding up my tiger uppercut. This kid was like 6'2 260. But had a 4 year old mentality. And para educaters only get like 15 an hour and not even on contract.
It takes a special heart to do that....i did those classes for a week and they were harder than teaching any other class

The woman that hosts my comps is the IPF overall WORLD record holder in bench. She hit 312 at 132lbs. How do yall feel now?
laugh.gif

Scroll down for video on right side.

http://www.132poundsofpower.com/

Heres 315 in the gym, that's right 3 plates. 95%+ of dudes at your gym cant do this, and even more probably cant total 1k.

IPF is the strictest drug tested fed in the world as well before you ******* come out.

Last edited:
Gahdamn. I thought she was gonna do it reverse grip at first too. :lol:

Wanna see what her chest looks like, like for real.

Her grip was pretty wide also.....damn i already dont bench...this just made not want to do it at all

I dont know whats wrong my back or hips but ever since I hurt my back a few months ago I havent been able to back squat. I can front squat with relatively good form but I max out at 135, then I just hit the leg press.

Back
Top Bottom