STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

This is gonna be weird.

Is it weird that I talk to myself to keep motivated during cardio? I use an inner voice to give me encouragement like a coach would?
Bruh i talk to my self all day b, like full blown conversations, i even answer my own questions 
mean.gif

Nothing wrong with it

lol I thought that was a parkour park.....
I'm never in that much of a need to work out that im going to pull over and just start doing pull ups and push ups and dips on an adult playground.

Bruh i talk to my self all day b, like full blown conversations, i even answer my own questions :smh:

Nothing wrong with it

lol I think that's called MDD, or schizophrenia

real talk I don't do it during cardio but weights sometimes. only when the song that's on in the headphones sucks.

Last edited:
I would rather be outside when the Sun is out than be in a gym honestly. Usually my summer routine. Just all bodyweight stuff unless I feel like going to a gym.

Nice field around there too to get in some sprints.

Box Jumps on the Picnic Table

Jailhouse

Dude bounced that 455 on his tummy and used the momentum to get it up and im supposed to be impressed?

I rather watch that bar battles video posted a couple pages back again.

man did yall have your proteins today?

getting chippy in here.

I would rather be outside when the Sun is out than be in a gym honestly. Usually my summer routine. Just all bodyweight stuff unless I feel like going to a gym.

Nice field around there too to get in some sprints.

Box Jumps on the Picnic Table

Jailhouse
And you get a nice tan! lol But its sometimes good to get that sun and workout change it up sometimes 

If anybody is in DC, found a damn good outdoor workout space. Noyes Playground. NorthEast

Got something like this at the park near where I stay at the beach during the summer. I love it. It's a mile away from the condo, so I run there...get in a good 20-30 min of bodyweight stuff then run back. I look forward to doing this every summer.

Back
Top Bottom