STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For you all 9-5 office sitting down in chairs all day guys lol I saw that you guys really liked the foam rolling video. Some even bought one(which is awesome!) Hope this helps and let me know how it goes! 

Love all the info you provide. Keep up the videos and good work. I know a lot of us in here appreciate your input

Man,  I can't even stay consistent long enough to do tricks, but I can do about 50 before I mess up. I'm going to try the circuit tomorrow. Probably going to do jump as fast as I can doing my HIIT, and then try to do situps, pushups or dips in between. Gonna do this til I can't stand. I'll let you know the results. 

Yea I need this. I need to loosen up my got damn hips. I ride my bike alot so my hips are very tight.

Starting Yoga back up soon. Got a 20 class groupon for $60

Love all the info you provide. Keep up the videos and good work. I know a lot of us in here appreciate your input
Appreciate that brotha means a lot! I just want you all to achieve your goals and smash these weights with a passion! 

For you all 9-5 office sitting down in chairs all day guys lol I saw that you guys really liked the foam rolling video. Some even bought one(which is awesome!) Hope this helps and let me know how it goes! 

Just did this with you. found one of those old school 90's exercise weight balls. hurt like hell man but in a good way. this is the one excercise i don't do that often that I know would help me the most.

These Toning ball

going to use this instead of lacross ball/softball for now til i build that tolerance

What kind of cycle do you think Jared Leto ran to get in shape for Suicide Squad? Or are vegan tacos the lean muscle building secret we all weren't aware of?

He's the joker right? Doesn't look that big....

I agree he doesn't look that big, but he put on a decent amount of lean muscle after having the build of an anorexic tween girl in recent years. Coupled with not being terribly young, I fail to believe he put the weight on naturally.

He's the joker right? Doesn't look that big....

I agree he doesn't look that big, but he put on a decent amount of lean muscle after having the build of an anorexic tween girl in recent years. Coupled with not being terribly young, I fail to believe he put the weight on naturally.

i havent seen him, but yeah he's like 41 and he had aids in dallas buyer club like a yr or 2 ago, so he was super small. but he may have those beginner gains coupled with a good trainer and diet. idk how much he's gained, he probably aint juicing like hugh jackman or the rock tho

that one pic he looks pretty vascular across his upper chest and delts. dunno how skinny he was before even though i saw dallas buyers club (great movie btw).

and as to why i take a preworkout instead of coffee: i like the addition of nootropics and other stims to caffeine as well as nitrates and other things for pump. it's basically a chemically-induced focus and intensity that i sometime have difficulty mustering up for myself. it's lazy and easy.

deadlifted for the first time using some old belt that has been laying around our gym. just did a few sets with 3 plates to see how it feels and now i need to get that damn inzer. was so much easier to keep it tight.

So i tried Kalis muscles instant coffee and coke zero
i was hearing colors and seeing sounds. It was amazing
Real talk with all the e other alternatives out ill probably never pay for or take pre workout again
Hey hey hey The Rock is all natty b
forreal B no blasphemous words should be said against rock or thy shall be struck down

Last edited:
Staying fit fam...

My older dog passed this morning. Hitting me right in the feels...dont even feel like hitting the gym today.

**** sucks.

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Watch "Breast Milk Bodybuilder: My Husband Drinks Women's Milk" on YouTube

lol not going to watch the vid but i know people think they can benefit from the growth hormone in breast milk. my wife was producing a ton of milk for the first year and a half. our freezer was filled and my wife gave some away to some ladies who weren't producing enough and i threw the rest away after my son was weaned. we always joke that we should have sold it at the gym.

Back
Top Bottom