STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

laugh.gif

Last edited:
for al the inzer users. how tight have you gotten it? I feel its so broken in now that I can get one more notch on it.

whats the absolute tightest you guys use and how much of a difference can you feel between your tightest and second tightest fit?

for al the inzer users. how tight have you gotten it? I feel its so broken in now that I can get one more notch on it.

whats the absolute tightest you guys use and how much of a difference can you feel between your tightest and second tightest fit?

When I first got mine, one hole was way too tight and the next one wasn't tight enough. I don't know if it was breaking it in or losing weight, but the hole that was way too tight is now the sweet spot :pimp:

Just did this with you. found one of those old school 90's exercise weight balls. hurt like hell man but in a good way. this is the one excercise i don't do that often that I know would help me the most.

These Toning ball

going to use this instead of lacross ball/softball for now til i build that tolerance
Awww yeeeaaa! How you feeling? Like a million bucks? lol

hope you're doing well now man.

yeah I think ima tighten my belt and see whats up. I guess I should've asked how many fingers you can get between you and your belt when fastened but that would've been more jokes.

also, I figured out some more stuff about cleans and fingers. my experiments yielded that it's best to turn your wrist in actually and use more palm if that makes sense. I learn and evolve guys.

I can still finger blast with the best of em word to frieza finger blasts

Anybody here got flak from people in your life ie, family, coworkers, friends about working out

I saw some videos on the tube about it and i guess people call it muscle shaming, Im assuming that its a play on fat shaming 

For me its not ever super srs where im thoroughly upset, it can just get a little annoying lol, It mostly always has to do with food

Like people will look at me crazy if they see me look at the nutrition facts on something or make snarky remarks about how i must spend all my time in the gym or i must only eat grilled chicken and broccoli. 
indifferent.gif

Its funny because i go out of my way to not look like a meathead.
laugh.gif
 One of my favorite laws in the 48 laws of power is "Make your accomplishments seem effortless" I try and live by that but its like once people notice a slight hint of gainz they nitpick and think you must have OCD

I know it seems like a vent, But theyre just some thoughts i had.

Anybody here got flak from people in your life ie, family, coworkers, friends about working out

I saw some videos on the tube about it and i guess people call it muscle shaming, Im assuming that its a play on fat shaming 

For me its not ever super srs where im thoroughly upset, it can just get a little annoying lol, It mostly always has to do with food

Like people will look at me crazy if they see me look at the nutrition facts on something or make snarky remarks about how i must spend all my time in the gym or i must only eat grilled chicken and broccoli. 
indifferent.gif

Its funny because i go out of my way to not look like a meathead.
laugh.gif
 One of my favorite laws in the 48 laws of power is "Make your accomplishments seem effortless" I try and live by that but its like once people notice a slight hint of gainz they nitpick and think you must have OCD

Great book! Remember man do what makes you happy and surround your self with positive like minded people. You'll be good man! 

Anybody here got flak from people in your life ie, family, coworkers, friends about
Its funny because i go out of my way to not look like a meathead.:lol:  One of my favorite laws in the 48 laws of power is "Make your accomplishments seem effortless" I try and live by that but its like once people notice a slight hint of gainz they nitpick and think you must have OCD

Muscle shaming is real, especially when you compete, people are like why why why....
You're just like why not.

It's funny because im like. how are you judging me for cooking food everyday and eating.....
like how bizarre is that...........
because I choose not to starve myself til the last minute then go pick up a burger from the neareast fast food joint.

So a couple months I couldnt afford to renew my 24 Hour fitness membership. I got a call today and they said they wont honor the Costco membership anymore after August 1st. They told meif I want to, i can come in and renew it tomorrow.

This happen to anyone else?

So a couple months I couldnt afford to renew my 24 Hour fitness membership. I got a call today and they said they wont honor the Costco membership anymore after August 1st. They told meif I want to, i can come in and renew it tomorrow.

This happen to anyone else?
No more Costco membership? Awwww. I was thinking about switching over

Like people will look at me crazy if they see me look at the nutrition facts on something or make snarky remarks about how i must spend all my time in the gym or i must only eat grilled chicken and broccoli. :stoneface:

Its funny because i go out of my way to not look like a meathead.:lol:  One of my favorite laws in the 48 laws of power is "Make your accomplishments seem effortless" I try and live by that but its like once people notice a slight hint of gainz they nitpick and think you must have OCD

People just love judging bodies and food. Since guys are supposed to not care about their bodies, they feel like they're free to say whatever. I got it when I was younger and skinny. I got it when I was older and chubby. I constantly get it now that I'm more fit and anytime I watch what I eat. They just talk regardless. It's dumb.

i get it from all my family that i see once in a blue moon.

. i grew up overweight till i was in my 20s and everyone never said a word about my eating habits. Now that ive been watching my diet and exercising for years i get all kinds of jokes and shots thrown at me about my eating habits and workout regimen.

" i dont eat real food. "

" that im not a real man because real men dont care about nutritional facts".  "

if they see me eating something unhealthy  they tell me " how many miles are you going to have to run now" or because i dont care for burgers , pizza or fried chicken  " you're a food snob" or" go eat some grilled chicken"  like thats supposed to be a diss. 

the dumbest things i have to hear from my family members.  

Last edited:

i get it from all my family that i see once in a blue moon.

. i grew up overweight till i was in my 20s and everyone never said a word about my eating habits. Now that ive been watching my diet and exercising for years i get all kinds of jokes and shots thrown at me about my eating habits and workout regimen.

" i dont eat real food. "

" that im not a real man because real men dont care about nutritional facts".  "

if they see me eating something unhealthy  they tell me " how many miles are you going to have to run now" or because i dont care for burgers , pizza or fried chicken  " you're a food snob" or" go eat some grilled chicken"  like thats supposed to be a diss. 

the dumbest things i have to hear from my family members.  
Family is the worse man. Cause they know who and have no filter. Messed up stuff man 

Damn I didn't know some of yall had it like that. My fam/friends always support and admire what I do and make changes (some big some small) into what they eat when I'm around and just in general. They admire how I stay consistent and always ask for advice. If anything they make jokes abt themselves

Damn I didn't know some of yall had it like that. My fam/friends always support and admire what I do and make changes (some big some small) into what they eat when I'm around and just in general. They admire how I stay consistent and always ask for advice. If anything they make jokes abt themselves

likewise.

yeah my wife and family are super supportive. wife bought me the sbd sleeves just cause she knew i wanted them. my mom likes to tell me stuff like: oh you stopped working out? dad gave me a gift card to a fitness shop by my job.

my wife's family is almost too supportive. they're powerlifters. they want me to squat with them on saturday [emoji]128517[/emoji] gonna be a hard workout taking off all those plates when it's my turn [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
yeah my wife and family are super supportive. wife bought me the sbd sleeves just cause she knew i wanted them. my mom likes to tell me stuff like: oh you stopped working out? dad gave me a gift card to a fitness shop by my job.

my wife's family is almost too supportive. they're powerlifters. they want me to squat with them on saturday [emoji]128517[/emoji] gonna be a hard workout taking off all those plates when it's my turn [emoji]128557[/emoji]
You got a good one there! And a strong support system nice! 

Back
Top Bottom