STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

honestly you should just stop cold turkey.. may have a terrible caffeine migrane for a day or 2 but it will go away

I remember I did this... Thank Goodness that day i didn't have much to do at work, I had to sit in the office with my head down for about an hour. I was miserable but it was over and I still got my work out in

What is wrong with just working out for about 10 days, break the mental and physical habit, and go on with your life.

What is wrong with just working out for about 10 days, break the mental and physical habit, and go on with your life.

Is that directed at me?

I train fasted and don't take any supps before I train, been doing that for over a year this time around. No issues here and no plans to start using a pre-workout.

Finally hit a clean Human Flag yesterday
pimp.gif

Black Coffee and a glass or two of water for me before I leave the office. Usually kicks in on the way home to the gym. Perfect

I saw a video of CT fletcher and Kali.
I think Kali mixed Coke Zero with instant coffee....I'll see if i can find it

edit found it @ :56. lol I just happen to have coke zero and instant coffee here today I may try it.

side note if you haven't done CT's armed Warfare,
do yourself a favor (for those who do arms)
This **** kills

Last edited:
I'm definitely having an affair with my foam roller.

speaking of jphysique jphysique
I got a deep tissue massage yesterday on my back....Geezus i feel at least 80% better than I did. I couldnt pop up from a chair the same way I use to my back was so tight.

Now to get on my foam roll game.. guess I gotta go buy one so I can do it at home in the morning

speaking of jphysique jphysique
I got a deep tissue massage yesterday on my back....Geezus i feel at least 80% better than I did. I couldnt pop up from a chair the same way I use to my back was so tight.

Now to get on my foam roll game.. guess I gotta go buy one so I can do it at home in the morning
Very nice! I'm proud of you of you bro! Try and get a legit one! If not you can always just made one plus it's cheaper

Very nice! I'm proud of you of you bro! Try and get a legit one! If not you can always just made one plus it's cheaper
I saw one with a sort of Blunt spike look, how about that?

Also didn't some one mention a few months back. PVC pipe :nerd: Im on that cheap life...

l
I saw one with a sort of Blunt spike look, how about that?

Also didn't some one mention a few months back. PVC pipe :nerd: Im on that cheap life...
Those are good. Damn pvc pipes are brutal if your muscles are sensitive you might need to start with a soft roller lol. What are you thinking about doing?

Cancelled my gym membership since I rarely had time to go w/ my home life. Gon try and start doing push ups and other home training methods.

I started doing cardio with a jump rope, so far so good. I like it better than the elliptical and the treadmill

Trying to incorporate it in a circuit like jumping and doing body weight exercises.

Any of you about the jump rope life? Any Advice?

I started doing cardio with a jump rope, so far so good. I like it better than the elliptical and the treadmill

Trying to incorporate it in a circuit like jumping and doing body weight exercises.

1. 50 right left

50 left left

50 on your toes

2. Jump for 2 mins. Do body weight exercise. (Repeat for as long as you will)

Sometimes I just jump and keep, "PErsonal bests" in my head. How many skips can you do before you mess up.

Honestly, to get inspired with jumping rope

Love the jump rope for LISS cardio. I don't do any double unders or any of that, just a solid 30 minutes with a the Thai heavy rope.

For you all 9-5 office sitting down in chairs all day guys lol I saw that you guys really liked the foam rolling video. Some even bought one(which is awesome!) Hope this helps and let me know how it goes! 

Back
Top Bottom