STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Not as strong as a lot of y'all in here, but was psyched to hit 3 sets of 5 with 265lbs on squats today.

Weighed in at 159.5lbs today too.

I'm weak as **** lmao. I used to be able to bench 225 which I personally considered strong. 

Had back surgery in December and now I can barely et 135 :x

I'll keep pushing though:nthat:

Props fellas, only person you should be competing with is yourself. Become the best version of yourself. Get better every day, B.

Mirin those Romaleos. Ugh, I want to buy lifting shoes. Emphasis on "want to". Maybe once I finally get a gym membership lol

Last edited:
I bought a pair of Romaleos about a year ago and I barely use them these days. I front squat, clean and snatch in them, thats it. Its a pain in the *** having to change my shoes more than once in a workout.

A turkish get up is soooo much smoother in them though. Thats the biggest difference I noticed compared to "normal" shoes.

Depending on what you order from wing stop, it isn't that bad nutritionally. When I do eat from there I typically order 20 wings with the low to no carb seasonings. Works perfectly for low carb/high protein/high fat days.
Are those little drum sticks a better option? Like less fat?

all this food talk, I can't wait to do my cheat day. should I do it today after legs..........
or do it tomorrow on my rest day.............?
that burger and fries is calling my name

Damn that sucks. I like those drumsticks better. More meat son

lol I understand completely, but legs have more fat than wings on poultry.

had a cheat meal last night. pizza and donuts lol. tasted delicious. Hadnt had a cheat meal in so long. part of me felt guilty. but the vascularity and fullness today from all the carbs...bruuuuh :x

did you work out yesterday or using those carbs for today?
I usually make it a point to work out on my cheat days 

But i remember one day i didnt, I walked in the gym the next day feeling like i had a loaded clip 
devil.gif

I don't like cheating on rest days. I feel like it always carries over to the gym the next day.

I like to have a full day of normal eating and hydrating before getting back in the gym.

I don't like being under the bar and sweating out pizza :lol:

I don't like cheating on rest days. I feel like it always carries over to the gym the next day.

I like to have a full day of normal eating and hydrating before getting back in the gym.

I don't like being under the bar and sweating out pizza :lol:
:rofl:

I feel the opposite sometimes. I mean when I cheat on rest days im replacing a lunch or something anyway. I hit the gym the next day feeling like :smokin

when I cheat after a work out i feel like i deserved it anyway and it doesnt really feel like a cheat

cheating before a work out never works out for me

Guys might be a dumb question I "cut" from 168-148lbs and now I feel skinny but now i wanna bulk up to 155 while maintaining my body fat% what program/diet should I look for?I'm 5'9 btw

Quick question for anybody willing to answer, I been lifting pretty consistently (4+ times a week average) the past few years but now I'm seriously considering becoming a vegetarian, something I've wanted to do for years now but I'm worried that the lack of animal protein will cause me to lose all my gains. Are any of you vegetarian?

Quick question for anybody willing to answer, I been lifting pretty consistently (4+ times a week average) the past few years but now I'm seriously considering becoming a vegetarian, something I've wanted to do for years now but I'm worried that the lack of animal protein will cause me to lose all my gains. Are any of you vegetarian?

in all seriousness, there are pro vegetarian body builders and fitness experts. you won't lose gains if you just keep doing what you're doing lifting eating big, you'll find a lot of non animal protein.

Back
Top Bottom