STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Guys try the mocha flavor by Dymatize. I have a 10lb bag and it's awesome. Code brings it to like 70 something shipped.

Also has caffeine in it which is cool

Since @BIGBOSS  doesn't believe I lift (even though I've posted videos before 
laugh.gif
), here's a video for a form check.

I said this in here before, but I'm trying to take depth out of my squat. Just trying to hit parallel to save my already jacked up right hip 
mean.gif

I think it finally happened.

scared myself into never drinking/drugging again. I hope I stick to it this time. felt like I was on my death bead throughout work.

yaked and lost future-gains.

10lbs of Optimum
10lbs of Dymatize Elite
6lbs Syntha 6

I haven't ordered anything from bb.com in years but 30% off is too good a deal. **** I feel like I didn't buy enough. :smh:

I think it finally happened.

scared myself into never drinking/drugging again. I hope I stick to it this time. felt like I was on my death bead throughout work.

yaked and lost future-gains.
Damn man take it easy lol the future gains need you! 

Since @BIGBOSS  doesn't believe I lift (even though I've posted videos before 
laugh.gif
), here's a video for a form check.

I said this in here before, but I'm trying to take depth out of my squat. Just trying to hit parallel to save my already jacked up right hip 
mean.gif
Yeah form looks fine, thats good for never lifting before 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah but you could sit back a little more and try to really bend the bar across your back so your elbows are tucked more keeping your upper body even tighter.

You squat pretty wide stance for a small guy actually.

My program called for 350x5x10 tonight, hit them beltless and it was brutallllllllllll

Yeah form looks fine, thats good for never lifting before :pimp:  :lol:  Nah but you could sit back a little more and try to really bend the bar across your back so your elbows are tucked more keeping your upper body even tighter.

You squat pretty wide stance for a small guy actually.

My program called for 350x5x10 tonight, hit them beltless and it was brutallllllllllll

My stance is pretty wide. I've just always felt more powerful with a wider stance.

I'll try bringing my elbows in :pimp:

killed legs again tonight. love the bambi leg feel. wore the nike compression pants and the romaleos. godmode. strength is going up on this cut. feeling like a savage every time i step in there now.

whens the sale end?

whats a good creatine?

always took creatine mono but maybe theres something a lil better out there? i saw con-cret was wondering how good it was. might take advantage of this sale and just get my *** in the gym

whens the sale end?

whats a good creatine?

always took creatine mono but maybe theres something a lil better out there? i saw con-cret was wondering how good it was. might take advantage of this sale and just get my *** in the gym

You really don't need creatine if you don't lift though...

:lol:

whens the sale end?

whats a good creatine?

You really don't need creatine if you don't lift though...

:lol:

Gonna hop back on it soon so I can just stick to regular mono then since you disapprove

Got diagnosed with torn blood vessels leading from my neck to head/brain. Can't do anything that increases heart rate for a while or it's migraines for days. Sigh 
mean.gif

I don't understand what's the point of having one person spotting someone squatting 700 pounds. Like what are you going to do? Lol

I don't understand what's the point of having one person spotting someone squatting 700 pounds. Like what are you going to do? Lol
Well he has spotter rails for one, but as long as he stayed with the bar after he failed then the spotter would just pick him up. I agree though, I would want side spotters for that kind of weight.

Back
Top Bottom