STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How do we know which product the promo code applies to?

I added Dr. Jekyll in my cart and applied the promo code, yet the price did not change.

With shipping a pack of 12 quest bars comes out to being only a few cents cheaper than on Amazon, plus Amazon ships a lot faster with Prime.

speaking of Quest I had their chips the other day... sour cream and onion isn't bad, way better than the bbq and cheddar

Question

I'm going to Europe for 3 weeks. I'm leaving next Monday

Probably won't be eating as much as I am now (5 to 6 meals a day) and lifting 6 days a week

Should i bring some of my creatine with me? I'll be lifting with my uncle over there but he only goes once a week

I know I'm gonna lose some gains :frown:

just went ham on BB.com $300 bucks worth. saved $420. swag.

yeah, creatine is overrated, protein is not. Just ry and hit your protein and fiber macros and you'll be gucci

Tall buying up quest bars when I got like 8 boxes of s'mores and other Individual bars I wanted to get rid of for cheap but no one wanted to cop

Tall buying up quest bars when I got like 8 boxes of s'mores and other Individual bars I wanted to get rid of for cheap but no one wanted to cop

Werent you trying to sell them for fot basically retail though

Last edited:
thanks for posting that code and the links. just ordered a bunch of trutein for myself, my wife and co-worker. was very reasonable with that 30% off man!

thanks for posting that code and the links. just ordered a bunch of trutein for myself, my wife and co-worker. was very reasonable with that 30% off man!
Hope you didn’t order lemon meringue pie… that flavor is buns

Priest vs. Bostin Lloyd (one of the biggest tools in the "industry")

Last edited:
Not anymore :/

Need to get back into it. Everyone is noticing say I got small and skinny especially my girl

5lb ON Double Choc
5lb ON Mocha Cap
300g BPI BCAA Artic Ice
300g BPI BCAA Green Fusion
Box of Quest Rasp. White Choc.
3 shakers

~$150 shipped

Should last me a lifetime.

5lb ON Double Choc
5lb ON Mocha Cap
300g BPI BCAA Artic Ice
300g BPI BCAA Green Fusion