STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I wouldve actually put stock in them when it first opened but only for like the first year. Pulled away and got my money

I hope they don't go bankrupt. I don't want all those people flooding my gym asking for pizza nights

The worst is when people with fitness degrees don't even know what they're talking about. Like girl you are not gonna get bulky from lifting I promise.

I wouldve actually put stock in them when it first opened but only for like the first year. Pulled away and got my money
Companies don't put out public trading stocks right after creation... takes years to build equity to get an IPO.

They've overstated their profits and make 40% of their profits from the sale of gym equipment to their franchisees.

Bust

Companies don't put out public trading stocks right after creation... takes years to build equity to get an IPO.

They've overstated their profits and make 40% of their profits from the sale of gym equipment to their franchisees.

Bust
I thought the IPO hadn't happen yet arent thy still finalizing signatures ?

Do any of you deadlift with the trapezius shrug bar? Dear lord..I feel like it worked out far more muscles than the barbell deadlift. The DOMs couldn't leave me alone.

I think ronnie is still fresh out the hospital (according to his twitter.) Which metro flex is ct fletcher at?

"I had to quit crossfit because I was getting too big"

Same guy has also told me:

"I'm a lawyer without a law degree"

Do any of you deadlift with the trapezius shrug bar? Dear lord..I feel like it worked out far more muscles than the barbell deadlift. The DOMs couldn't leave me alone.
my old gym had one. i used it on leg days.

there's a guy in my mom's neighborhood that will go for walks with the trap bar and what looks to be 45s. he looks kinda older and isn't a big guy. most of the time i see him, he's resting :lol:

i feel weird using that for deadlifts. i can never get into a comfortable stance.

Trap bar is good for a few different things:

Mixing it up once in a while

Easier grip without doing a mixed grip

Easier range of motion. The topside handle is higher so you're not reaching down as far.

Easier to keep your back flat for people with less mobility.

Good for doing loaded carries. That's probably what the old guy in your neighborhood is doing, just farmers walks back and forth. Unless he's walking like 2 miles, lol.

I prefer barbell deadlifts 90% of the time, either conventional or sumo. Just depends on the person. For myself I mostly pull barbell conventional. Once every 5 or 6 days I deadlift I'll do sumo. Once every 3 or 4 months I'll do the trap bar but that's usually just when I want to add in farmers walks.

Man let me tell yall. I did deads the other night for the first time in a few weeks. I couldn't even get three plates up smh.

I'm washed

I do once in awhile during warm ups. I'm not a fan of the wide stance

Who here pulls sumo?

Started doing it more seriously the past 3 weeks.

Pulled 455lbs sumo (185lb body weight)

Being tall with long limbs (im 6 foot so not tall tall) i fell like sumo lets me keep my deadlift as more of a one motion pull if that makes sense. When i get into heavy sets conventional i tend to activate my back early and there is always a hitch in my movement. Drive off the floor and when i get near the top i have to activate my back a lot more then i would like to lock out. When i sumo my back is basically straight the whole move. I grab the bar and simply stand up.

But sumo does take more out of my hamstrings and my mobility in my hips needs to be better (hip flexor at least)

I think ronnie is still fresh out the hospital (according to his twitter.) Which metro flex is ct fletcher at?
Just missed him... one of my friends was on his groupie ish and caught him an hour before
Love me some trap bar deadlifts... as an accessory though.  Really like accentuating the negative (see below) when I do em on back days and also do farmer's walks with em couple days a week.

Pull sumo/conventional about 75/25 though for my main movements

Back
Top Bottom