STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Could some of you guys spare about 2 mins?

Take this survey for me?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y66dzRFxY9Aj3zHC7_Ea-JuPcdVqKigTmVNvG-MK3vM/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thank you 
smile.gif

I tend to lose momentum after habing a cheat meal. Like I'll be eating clean for a week then that cheat meak causes me to get a bit carried away. :smh:

Not judging anyone. But if your cheat meals are going out of control like that then yall regular diet/meal plans arent right.

I personally never go HAM during my cheat meals. Hell i can barely finish them half the time
(Like my burger and fries this weekend. Only ate 1/3 of the fries...)

I also try to keep that cheat towards the end of the day also incase there was anymore craving.

Damn what are you guys eating on these cheat days/cheat meals 
laugh.gif
 Just do a refeed you'll feel way better and performance in the gym will increase not suffer. And your whole week won't get jacked up lol

Not judging anyone. But if your cheat meals are going out of control like that then yall regular diet/meal plans arent right.

I personally never go HAM during my cheat meals. Hell i can barely finish them half the time
(Like my burger and fries this weekend. Only ate 1/3 of the fries...)

I also try to keep that cheat towards the end of the day also incase there was anymore craving.
douche comment coming: 

I think it really matters where you are in your fitness journey. 

If someone is just trying to get into shape, I would not suggest going HAM for a full day.  

If you're already lean and in shape, one bad day out of seven isn't going to kill you. 

douche comment coming: 
lol out of every comment youve ever made in this thread that was by far the least douchiest.

I agree with you. People like myself. Should def never do a cheat "DAY" but people who are lean have at it.

But my meal plan is set up right now to where im fed and satisfied. I mean i always would that that extra scoop of rice or another slice of bread or a handful of gold fish. But for the most part im good without it.
Also my cheat meal just replaces one of main my meals so im also eating my reg meals but just replacing with what i want.

Well my cheat meal turns into a cheat day, turning into a cheat weekend, and then I'm telling myself oh I'll start again next week. So it's just a lack of discipline for me... but not anymore.

I still plan on eating what I feel like here and there, I'm going to have a beer after work with friends occasionally, and so on, but having self-control otherwise will be my goal.

Even if I have a cheat meal I try to maybe not eat all the fries with my burger, or not eat all the potatoes with my steak, or maybe on a sandwich or burger for the last few bites ill take off the top bun or bread.

Today I had Bon Chon so instead of eating all 10 strips I ordered I ate 8 and only 3/4th's of the rice (I woudda finished it but I was full :lol:).

And if youre gonna cheat, atleast cheat with some heavy protein not cake or ice cream.

I kinda hate talking to people that aren't in this fitness world...about this fitness world. They just dont understand the working out and food discipline. Weighing food and counting macros sounds like 'a boring life and communism.' Verbatim. Even though they ask what you work out and how would they could get in shape and lose fat, get abs, they don't actually want to know that answer. Theyre hoping you'll tell them that they can just click their heels 3 times and wish it away. They're hoping they can just do '100 pushups a day' and be fine since someone at work told them that. They don't want you to explain the concept of serving sizes to them or tell them they can't have all of those sandwiches and mountain dews if they want to slim down. They think all we eat is rice cakes and sand paper. They think we have no lives and are just robots. They wonder why you care so much. You wonder why they don't. Skip a female saying it, 'Tone up' is much worse coming off the lips of a man.

/endrant

:rofl: at the last 3 posts.

Particularly the timing of second in relation to the first :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda hate talking to people that aren't in this fitness world...about this fitness world.
/endrant

Ive actually lost about 3 "friends" due to this. like come on how you asking for "Insert advice" then crap on what I'm doing........but want to have I have.
Like come on.

suberzat1 suberzat1
don't mind jphysique jphysique shoe game, not everyone can be blessed with Kobes

Back
Top Bottom