STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

@tdogg2k
Yo can someone post that video about using the foam roller
nerd.gif
I got a lot of other mobility and warm up vids brotha! 

You got that new foam roller video up that you was talking about a week ago :nerd:

I got a anterior pelvic tilt video along with hip mobility. But that new foam rolling vid won't be out until next Thursday! I also got a great body warm up and band work for the upper body.
Cool cool I'm going to start working with the foam roller tomorrow.

About to check out a few more of vids now by the way.

One up

Appreciate thar brotha! Let me know how the foam rolling goes. I'm glad it can help out! 
Good videos. What kind of work do you do. U a personal trainer or something. I work in physical therapy and never see anyone do this type of work. Very nice !!

Good videos. What kind of work do you do. U a personal trainer or something. I work in physical therapy and never see anyone do this type of work. Very nice !!
I appreciate those kind words man means a lot! Yea I'm a personal trainer/fitness coach but I also have a kinesiology degree. I hope one day to work for a pro team like the GSW for example(the dream haha) 

No one outside of the fitness world gets it though. It takes YEARS. No one wants to hear that. I haven't been out of the gym for longer then a 4 day span for about 5 years. And i am not walking around looking like Dennis Wolf. I would say im in pretty good shape.

My girl gets the mental aspect of it since she does a lot of yoga. So the ability for me to get out of my own head and stop thinking when i am at the gym is the same thing for her in yoga. She is still understanding the other aspects. Like when we went over her parents house for lunch after a 2 hour deadlift work out and i passed out on the couch :lol: She was real mad

When women and some men. Say. "I dont want to get too big' i look at them ....really ninja...
First.. this takes years
Second....with the work ethic you put in youll NEVER have to worry about that

Usually when people say stuff like that, it's a big sign that they don't usually work out.

I think they have a picture in their head that their biceps will grow to 22 inches from one day of doing curls

Last edited:
I appreciate those kind words man means a lot! Yea I'm a personal trainer/fitness coach but I also have a kinesiology degree. I hope one day to work for a pro team like the GSW for example(the dream haha) 
Nice. Good luck bro

Usually when people say stuff like that, it's a big sign that they don't usually work out.

I think they have a picture in their head that their biceps will grow to 22 inches from one day of doing curls
lmao team do arms everyday over here lol

You in the bay 
nerd.gif

I mostly lurk but I had to add my two cents.

I never understood that thought process. If it's so easy to get big ,then why don't you go to the gym over the weekend and come back on Monday all swole.

Easy right.

Went back to back squats after a couple of months doing front squats.

225 was pretty easy. Did 3x10, then 1 set of 275 for 8...feltgoodman.

what did you get up to on front squats?  I've been doing them weekly and i think i might die

Back
Top Bottom