STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What was the supplements 
nerd.gif

@JPhysique  can I get a tri workout vid?
I got chu bro! What kinda tricep workout you looking for? Overall mass builder? More long head of the tricep or the short head(horse shoe area lol) You prefer with tips and what not or just me doing a tri workout? 

What was the supplements 
nerd.gif

@JPhysique  can I get a tri workout vid?
I got chu bro! What kinda tricep workout you looking for? Overall mass builder? More long head of the tricep or the short head(horse shoe area lol) You prefer with tips and what not or just me doing a tri workout? 
Honestly im just looking for a video on keeping them toned. Outside of regular tri workouts I use the cable with just the ball to extend my triceps at different lengths and close grip bench press to tone them out

Honestly im just looking for a video on keeping them toned. Outside of regular tri workouts I use the cable with just the ball to extend my triceps at different lengths and close grip bench press to tone them out
I'll see what I can do :wink:

Grabbed the Metcon 1's and no lie I added like 20lbs to my DL and front squat cause I felt so stable. :lol:

Anyone else wear em? I think I have to return em and get a half size down even though I got my TTS, theres so much heel slip unless I tie them relatively tight.

I have two pairs of metcons. I don't particularly like them. For wods I like my reebok lifters better. For straight up weightlifting, I think I'm going to love my Romaleos :pimp:

Last edited:
I have two pairs of metcons. I don't particularly like them. For wods I like my reebok lifters better. For straight up weightlifting, I think I'm going to love my Romaleos :pimp:

I had the adidas Powerlift and they sucked for doing DL's. Felt like I was gona roll forward every rep, maybe it was the heel to toe drop and the Rom's might be different but just be prepared.

Said he lost the weight with the beach body program Body to Beast

Fousey is literally the beach body poster child, can't hate though he looks great

Props Yousef

You gotta put in the work to look like CR7! Even tho people say its "easy" still gotta work for it. He trains like a beast! 

Nah man, it's easily obtainable

#NT

:lol: :lol: :lol:

only on NT. CR is a gym rat. He does like 1200 crunches a day. They say when Real make a new signing he challenges people to sit up competitions and can do them literally all day. The dudes physique is insane. He also runs a lot and is able to keep muscle on which is hard to do. A lot of soccer players lean all the way out and just are cut up do to being so lean. (Cavani, Neymar, Beckham etc). But those Portuguese must know what they are doing Nani has an insane physique too

Ive played soccer my whole life and have been lifting seriously for about 6 years and still admire Ronnie's hard work.

Grabbed the Metcon 1's and no lie I added like 20lbs to my DL and front squat cause I felt so stable. :lol:

Anyone else wear em? I think I have to return em and get a half size down even though I got my TTS, theres so much heel slip unless I tie them relatively tight.

I have two pair and love them, definitely feel a lot more stable and they are very comfortable as well. I originally went TTS but ended up having to go half a size down for the very same reason.

I have two pair and love them, definitely feel a lot more stable and they are very comfortable as well. I originally went TTS but ended up having to go half a size down for the very same reason.

I have two pairs of metcons both in an 11 and want to try a 10.5. Im almost all my nikes (frees mostly) but i do have a little heal slippage that i wish i didn't.

I don't have any problems deadlifting with an elevated heel. Maybe it's cuz I come from weightlifting. I just pull like I'm going to do a clean.

90 days of straight working out..... I'll give it a go and take pictures along the way
Hopefully my stoner *** keeps up with the motivation everyday

Back
Top Bottom