STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did legs today and it seems like the New Year noobs have finally had their inductions...

Bicep curls in the squat rack ....with 10lb plates either side! Really?

The seated hamstring machine is now the official "take a seat, chill out and mess around with your iPhone for 10 minutes area"

I had to vent 
mad.gif

I appreciate ur advice. Ive been thinking of increasing veggie intake.
But does the bean give u a lot of gas? Srs
Soaking your dry beans over night cuts down on the potential gas.

My body is used to beans so I don't think I fart alot. I don't know. I don't think about it. :lol:

overtime your body gets used to certain things so if you eat them a long constantly you wont fart as much.

a lot of people get protein farts, i havent gotten protein farts in 2 years now :lol:

Did legs today and it seems like the New Year noobs have finally had their inductions...

The seated hamstring machine is now the official "take a seat, chill out and mess around with your iPhone for 10 minutes area"

I had to vent >:

preach brother.

I had to vent >:

This. I get real mad when I'm squatting and a chest brah comes up and asks if I'm almost done so he can curl :smh: :smh:

:lol: at this stupid vegan preaching nonsense.
people all over the world before this stupid trend even came to existence ate meat with every meal. some were healthy some were unhealthy. meat isn't killing anyone unless it's stuff like pork. are you going to sit here and say olympic athletes are unhealthy too
how is eating chicken everyday NOT moderation? It's not like people are eating an entire chicken daily.
drinking water everyday is that excessive too. :rolleyes
More veggies, less meat is all I am saying. Take it how you want.

People just don't know. Ya'll should watch forks over knives.

This. I get real mad when I'm squatting and a chest brah comes up and asks if I'm almost done so he can curl
mean.gif
mean.gif
Man I wouldn't have any of that ********, can't stand them dudes. My gym has a few sets of EZ curl barbells and I would just point their *** in that direction and diddy bop back on my squats.

Man I wouldn't have any of that ********, can't stand them dudes. My gym has a few sets of EZ curl barbells and I would just point their *** in that direction and diddy bop back on my squats.
Basically what I did, I wouldn't mind so much if there was no other option, but there were like 3-4 other barbells lying around.

What do u think abt guys doing power cleans In the squat rack? I waited for 30 mins the other day and watched these 2 dudes do power cleans these same guys i have seen in the gym for 2 straight years and look exactly the same part of me wanted to go up to them and say its not working just give up

Instead I was forced to do my dead lifts on a flat ground with yoga mats to make it not so loud and lifting up the weight to just put more weight on it is a workout in itself

Did arms this morning.  Felt really good.  With the new year beginning, I'm more focused than even on my diet.  Working out is the easy part.

BREAKFAST: 4 egg whites, 2 turkey patties, 1/4 cup spinach, spinach wrap

SNACK: Protein shake & handful of peanuts

LUNCH: 2 (6 oz) Mahi Mahi steaks & 2 cups broccoli

DINNER: 3/4 cup brown rice, 6 oz of grilled chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli

So far, my day has been 206g of carbs, 189g protein, 55g fat.  I need 500 more calories to meet my goal of 2600.

May your gains/loses be great this year Team Fit fam!

Contrary to the unverified claims marketed by the dairy lobby, in areas where dairy products are the most frequently consumed, indicators of bone health (like fracture rates and the incidence of osteoporosis and other degenerative diseases) are far worse than in places like China where lactose intolerance rates are extremely high and dairy products have been traditionally absent from people's diets.

Milk builds strong bones huh.

you're not going to lie to me or anybody and say you can't eat meat daily and be a healthy active functioning human being. point blank end of story.

if you want to go the moral route... yes it sucks that animals are treated cruel in some places and there are a lot of people from both sides helping to combat that. that said the entire essence of life is organisms feed off of each other. plants eat animals. animals eat plants. animals eat animals. life is beautiful and a life is a life. say what you will but you're not telling me a chicken is more deserving to be on this earth than broccoli. so everyone can miss me with that nonsense.

Eat what you wanna eat, do what you wanna do, and ****. always gotta come with the side comments. oh i'm gonna live longer. oh you don't even know man what you're putting into your body. (How about you go and see prop 37) Oh meat-eaters are so evil. Oh ever since i switched to a lettuce diet I walk smoother, my poo is cleaner, and I feel like I found jesus. Good for you. I smile every time i taste something that spilled blood on this earth to go in my mouth

:stoneface:

/END RANT

Last edited:
Did arms this morning.  Felt really good.  With the new year beginning, I'm more focused than even on my diet.  Working out is the easy part.

BREAKFAST: 4 egg whites, 2 turkey patties, 1/4 cup spinach, spinach wrap

SNACK: Protein shake & handful of peanuts

LUNCH: 2 (6 oz) Mahi Mahi steaks & 2 cups broccoli

DINNER: 3/4 cup brown rice, 6 oz of grilled chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli

So far, my day has been 206g of carbs, 189g protein, 55g fat.  I need 500 more calories to meet my goal of 2600.

May your gains/loses be great this year Team Fit fam!​

Holy ****, this is exactly ideally how I would want to eat. More on your diet process / cooking prep/ shopping / costs.

Last edited:
What do u think abt guys doing power cleans In the squat rack? I waited for 30 mins the other day and watched these 2 dudes do power cleans these same guys i have seen in the gym for 2 straight years and look exactly the same part of me wanted to go up to them and say its not working just give up
Instead I was forced to do my dead lifts on a flat ground with yoga mats to make it not so loud and lifting up the weight to just put more weight on it is a workout in itself
power cleans and other compound movements are fine to do in the rack, along with rows and military press IMO. Curls can be done with so many different types of equipment that it makes no sense you need that big *** barbell to do them. It's an ego trip for sure.

you're not going to lie to me or anybody and say you can't eat meat daily and be a healthy active functioning human being. point blank end of story.

if you want to go the moral route... yes it sucks that animals are treated cruel in some places and there are a lot of people from both sides helping to combat that. that said the entire essence of life is organisms feed off of each other. plants eat animals. animals eat plants. animals eat animals. life is beautiful and a life is a life. say what you will but you're not telling me a chicken is more deserving to be on this earth than broccoli. so everyone can miss me with that nonsense.

Eat what you wanna eat, do what you wanna do, and ****. always gotta come with the side comments. oh i'm gonna live longer. oh you don't even know man what you're putting into your body. (How about you go and see prop 37) Oh meat-eaters are so evil. Oh ever since i switched to a lettuce diet I walk smoother, my poo is cleaner, and I feel like I found jesus. Good for you. I smile every time i taste something that spilled blood on this earth to go in my mouth

/END RANT

Huh? relax. Don't care about your random *** rant, just posting a resource. If you wanna check it out, cool.

Was out all day today and all that kept ringing in my mind was Kai Greene talking about he would hate being out and not havin his meals with him. There was a 5 hour split between breakfast and lunch.
Side note, great start to 2013.
- Back to YouTube.
- Braces off
- New car
I'm so hype!
iLLest!
Bro your youtube vids are crazy.

/END RANT

Huh? relax. Don't care about your random *** rant, just posting a resource. If you wanna check it out, cool.

Personally I found it impractical to eat the way they did in that doc, especially due to the lifestyle I live and since I try to stay away from soy as much as possible. But props to whoever can go entirely plant based.

Well if I wanted to squat and someone was deadlifting or doing power cleans in the squat rack, I would politely ask them if they'd mind doing them outside of the squat rack.

I'm confused as to why you need a squat rack to do deadlifts in? Does the squat rack have a platform with rubber padding under where the weights land on deadlifts? If not, I don't see why you need a squat rack to deadlift...

Today I learned I could increase my bench my doing squats first. Its been real leg press machine.

Not only your bench but any other lift after squatting. I remember reading squatting raises a lot of testosterone for the rest of the workout but any full-body lift will do the same

3 weeks complete and weighing myself tomorrow morning. Hoping to continue gaining weight. I'm excited for a new week!

Back
Top Bottom