STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah I'm good on the creatine too. Not taking it anymore once I get another shake. I got way bigger than I was a few weeks ago but I'm losing definition for sure.

Anyone got any recommendations? I've been hitting the gym two months. Started at 120, up to 140 now I think 160-170 is a good goal for now.

I got a big thing of that gnc bulk powder but it's almost gone and don't want that again (it was free)

Last edited:
A shake. This is all a whole new world to me. I know I'm eating a ton and taking Bulk 1340 and gaining weight. I just feel like that specific shake is overkill though.

My dress shirts have been ripping at the elbows.

No bueno, NT swole fam.

But my body's feeling nice. Post-workout burn hurts so good.

mean.gif
sick.gif

Im getting the "youre getting bigger" comments at the gym bros. Feels good. Def see it all over, chest, back and shoulders look fuller. Usually I can tell when I in my shirts more and thats how I judge it myself more so than a shirtless mirror pic. :lol:

I wanna fill in a J. Crew medium t shirt well. Make it look like an Under Armour compression shirt. :smokin

Dude is folding every time he squats.

Lol, still strong though.

Yeah considering his background you think he would have better form, but he is number 2 in the WORLD in the IPF 205 class right now so whatever works for him. 

Yea man, as long as he drops it below parallel, whatever works.

Wouldn't recommend what he does to most people, they'd probably get hurt squatting it that way.

Last edited:
How many cals are you eating? Eating is always better than a shake if you can swing it.
I probably eat like 6-8k a day. **** is stupid man, i eat damn near twice as much as my roommate who is 6ft 6 225.

I do have the benefit of not paying for my food though. :pimp:

About to try and bench press some more today
Any tips?
Why is my incline max so lower than my flat and decline Max

I don't like asking for spots cus my gym is full of freaks. So I stick with a weight I can handle myself (225)

Any tips for my inner quads/thighs?

Start on incline first then go back to flat bench i switch it around after a while I can go as heavy as I want on incline & still be able to hit my max on flat bench .

I have the biggest luv handles man :smh:

My upper body looks solid I'm happy with my results in 9 weeks. But goddamn the stomach :frown:

No such thing as spot training I know but any tips? Oblique excercises?

On the bright side a uniqlo large fits now, an extra large wouldn't even button at the stomach back in May so Ive lost some inches. :lol:

Last edited:
Just gotta keep losing weight bro. It'll happen in time. Lifting, hard cardio. What you eat is the key. That ab/oblique stuff won't really matter at this stage.

I've been doing this intermittent fasting thing for the past 5 days. Eat for 8 hours then fast for 16. Night time is pretty rough . I drink bcaa at night and in the morning. Makes me enjoy my oatmeal when I eat it around 11 tho. Mmmmmm

Start on incline first then go back to flat bench i switch it around after a while I can go as heavy as I want on incline & still be able to hit my max on flat bench .

Shoulders are probably weakd, and for the most part your flat and decline SHOULD be more than your incline max. A lot of people dont even do decline, let a lone make it a focus for a chest workout.

Thanks, imma try and strengthen my shoulders and switch up the order of workouts

I swear all my fat is on my lower back, and thighs. I need to lose that, man. I don't do as many leg excercises as I should be doing, but I swear imma hit em hard tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom