STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'll pass on anything fat free :lol: Noticed a huge difference when I went low on fats while tracking macros

Man that's got burn for some people.

If you're even remotely serious about the gym lifestyle you should be able to hit 225 for one rep, I don't care how much you weigh.

Damn yall making me feel bad :lol:
Im 240lbs and Max I can push Id 225 for about 10 reps

That's on the decline bench though
I rarely do flat bench. Mostly decline and incline
My incline Max is 180 :smh: 8reps

Granted I only started working out about 2 months ago. I can already see progress, but comparing these numbers are depressing, B :lol:

Morning bros. Leg night tonight
Some new PR songs for you

Should go without saying...but max volume in the headphones...enjoy the PRs

Anyone mess w/ Fuel 360 post workout? Got a sample yesterday from GNC and tried it this morning. Loved it.

I refuse to ever buy a flavor God product because of their awful stuff on Instagram :lol:

Awful?

His Instagram page is what sold me :lol: .

Last edited:

These squats, man. I can get 315x13 but I've been stuck at 335x7 for a while; I think I've hit a plateau.
Neither one of those are strength rep ranges so don't look for gains to come. Are you on a program? I can help you out if you want.

Last edited:

Neither one of those are strength rep ranges so don't look for gains to come. Are you on a program? I can help you out if you want.
nerd.gif

program me.

looking for something new. 

i'm done running the Norton program. Was thinking about just going back to 5/3/1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom