STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I just re-upped on creatine and protein powder at vitamin shoppe, but I just noticed.. ON makes pre-workouts now? I wasn't aware. Thoughts? Am I late? :lol:

Kind of want to get a tub of that bulk 1340 vileness again from gnc, speaking of creatine. **** will have you tipping the scales with water weight. :lol: I was gaining 5# a week and only dropped 5# overall since I quit taking it. Just got my definition back.

It's in this protein shake gnc sells. It's like 1300 calories and creatine. Just gets you fat if you don't watch it. It's called "bulk 1340" or something obnoxious. That's all it's made for. :lol:

I was also severely underweight when I started working out.

Last edited:
It's probably the amount of calories that made you gain all that weight, not the creatine itsf. I don't remember the name of the creatine I take - which is weird cuz I just re-upped a half hr ago - but I think it does a good job. There was weight gain at first but that quickly stopped. I don't feel bloated.

I think it's called beast creature, something like that.

Last edited:
One more thing. I had a long day at the gym today. Was in the gym for 3 hours and I think my squats took an hour by themselves. I don't usually do this, but I think I'm going to treat myself to some Ruth Chris steakhouse tonight. #yolo #foreveralone #yummy

:lol:

Theres a ruth chris like an hour and half away from me. But i keep hearing how good it is. Amel. You can vouch for it

Yea. For me Ruth Chris is like Peter Luger's without the stuck up waiters lol. Definitely top 3 or 4 steak I've had.

An hour and a half away though :wow: . I can get to my Ruth Chris in ten minutes lol.

Last edited:
Yea. For me Ruth Chris is like Peter Luger's without the stuck up waiters lol. Definitely top 3 or 4 steak I've had.

An hour and a half away though :wow: . I can get to my Ruth Chris in ten minutes lol.
Have u tried Flemings? For some reason I think I'm the only one who prefers Flemings over Ruth Chris, mastros, and Larsens.

I'll be honest. Never heard of Flemings, Mastros or Larsens. We probably don't have them over here.

Steakhouses I've tried: Morton's, Peter Lugers, and Minetta Tavern.

Last edited:
medium well/well done = man card revoked

just ate at ruth's a few weeks ago for my bday. they took the veal chop off the menu so i was kinda bummed. my steak was really good though.

Just joined 24 Hour Fitness after taking about 3 months off. It was BRUTAL.
My asthma was really killin' me.

I've been wanting to start swimming again for cardio but my skin is extra sensitive. Anyone have any suggestions for exercises good for asthma?

Back
Top Bottom