STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i shouldve wrote mumbled; and she wasnt taking to me or making eye contact

it was more like a thought youd say to yourself that slipped out 
she wanted u to slip your Freud inside her b 

she wanted u to slip your Freud inside her b 
She had twistie braids looked like da brat and had a deep voice

She clearly wants nothing inside her 
laugh.gif

That feel when chick at the front desk already types your name in to check you in.
That feel when you just finished taking a bath and put oil on your arms so they shiny as hell,

suddenly soonafter the UPS lady rings the doorbell to drop off packages and you sprint to the door because you been waiting for all day

and she freudian slips and says " damb you brolic as hell" 
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

**** yea 

thewiremj.jpg

sick.gif
 Did i say TDogg i meant amel

TDogg is da homie, He put me on theme Cinnamon Twist Combat Crunch bars, Im forever grateful

Sorry TDogg 
frown.gif
Mustve been a freudian slip 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Had the cinnamon twist yesterday.
Def still hold#1 spot.
Wish that coupon worked for 10 off 20. Id have 16 of em now

Had the cinnamon twist yesterday.
Def still hold#1 spot.
Wish that coupon worked for 10 off 20. Id have 16 of em now
Bruh I went to GNC to cop one yesterday , Lady at the register gon tell me the bars are 1$ dollar today for Black Friday

I gazed deep into her eyes and was like "are you sure" as I glided my way back over to the bars, felt like I was floating b

Then she goes noooo only 1 per customer, I was HEATED, I wouldve legit cleaned them out.

Last edited:

Bruh I went to GNC to cop one yesterday , Lady at the register gon tell me the bars are 1$ dollar today for Black Friday

I gazed deep into her eyes and was like "are you sure" as I glided my way back over to the bars, felt like I was floating b

Then she goes noooo only 1 per customer, I was HEATED, I wouldve legit cleaned them out.
would've told her to do individual transactions lmao

Back
Top Bottom