STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

this was ok. flavor was decent. kinda chalky. the lemon cake and birthday cake one bars are still my favorite.
I'ma let that comment slide since you put me on to the PES stuff.......

So what was the consensus on alphamine? :nerd:
Had the sample packet (which is 2 scoops) had 1/4 of it the first time and did 30 mins cardio like i was on speed

took 1/2 and I didnt want to stop lifting. banged out 10 sets of pull ups, AFTER my entire back work out

still have the other 1/4 chillen for tomorrow.
Good stuff

but im still trying to stay away from pre work outs for awhile so im not going to buy a tube, but that stuff is the truth

Dudes in here that use knee wraps, do you have to redo them every set?
s.

Yes, I wrap mine tight, can't have it staying tight the whole time while you rest.

I haven't tried sleeves yet but im assuming they're good,

I love the adjustable tightness of the wraps

thanks to whoever suggested the mocha cappuccino flavored ON whey protein, that ish is crack

Last edited:
The intensity in this snatch pull damn near flawless. USA won invitational.

Last edited:
this was ok. flavor was decent. kinda chalky. the lemon cake and birthday cake one bars are still my favorite.

Heard this flavor is one of the best. Will buy these and birthday cake

Really sick of quest bars and all these other bars coming out with the exact formula in taste in texture. Very very gross

Go back to traditional bars like the combat and the Irvine crunch bars

Anybody with a good snatch can hit that pose.

Hell, my snatch is nothing special and I can hit it.

Nothing to do with intensity, just fundamentals lol

Last edited:
Hover over? I'm not sure what you mean lol..

But anyway, not taking anything away from Froning. He can snatch about twice what I can. But the actual pose is nothing special.

It's kinda like the follow through of any good jump shooter in basketball. Pretty, but common.

Last edited:
:lol:

Most "crossfitters" at my box don't weightlift. And a lot of participants of crossfit don't take the extra practice to get their form done properly. Form goes out the window doing "Isabel". Terrible.

I'm joking about the hovering...I don't exaggerate my jump that high in my snatches ever...my feet almost seems like it drags when dropping to the bottom.

When I see stuff like that, I get excited :lol:
It don't take much to impress me. I'm just humble just being able to do the little that I do.

Last edited:
Anyone got some good core workouts that I can do as a routine for strength/definition & that targets every region of the abdomen?

Something I can do at home... I have dumbbells & a bench as well but the bench isn't the sturdiest so nothing to complex on there or else I'll bust my *** 
laugh.gif

Any recommendations are appreciated. 

Anyone got some good core workouts that I can do as a routine for strength/definition & that targets every region of the abdomen?

Something I can do at home... I have dumbbells & a bench as well but the bench isn't the sturdiest so nothing to complex on there or else I'll bust my *** :lol:

Any recommendations are appreciated. 
I hope by strength/definition you mean that you already got some but looking to define them some more and not that you have a huge beer belly you trying to target lol. If so targeting won't work.

But a really good routine that I like and always got me sweating was the p90x ab workout. Haven't done the whole routine in awhile but I grabbed certain exercises and brought them into my own thing. It's only like a 10min workout. Last I checked it was free in the App Store.

But a really good routine that I like and always got me sweating was the p90x ab workout. Haven't done the whole routine in awhile but I grabbed certain exercises and brought them into my own thing. It's only like a 10min workout. Last I checked it was free in the App Store.
laugh.gif
 nah, no beer belly but also nowhere near anything resembling definition 
tired.gif

I'm currently in the weight loss process so right now I'm looking to do all I can do to tighten my entire core area as I lose said weight.

Would that P90x routine be good for the stage that I'm at or would you recommend doing something else until I get to the point that I can target?

Also, thanks for the help.

Repped. 

:lol:  nah, no beer belly but also nowhere near anything resembling definition |I

I'm currently in the weight loss process so right now I'm looking to do all I can do to tighten my entire core area as I lose said weight.

Would that P90x routine be good for the stage that I'm at or would you recommend doing something else until I get to the point that I can target?

Also, thanks for the help.

Repped. 
Cardio and high intensity training is your friend then bro. And the p90x routine was tough for me. I wasn't able to follow to the T but I would continue to do it and get better. I'm sure others will chime in with other good advice

Last edited:
Yo!

Just got a Nutribullet at a gift :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can someone please put me on to some great smoothie recipes? Gonna use it for the first time after my workout tonight.

Yo!

Just got a Nutribullet at a gift :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can someone please put me on to some great smoothie recipes? Gonna use it for the first time after my workout tonight.
I've been drinking this green pina colada lately...

Absolute fire :pimp:

-1 cup spinach
-1 cup canned coconut milk
-1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
-0.5 frozen banana

Thank me later.

Back
Top Bottom