STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Tried the white chocolate Myprotein.com whey that i got on black Friday....it taste amazing. Best tasting protein ive tried.

Do people think if you don't have a gut swinging you're malnourished or something? I weigh more than I've ever weighed in my life and someone tried to say I'm not eating enough. :lol: I wanted to tell them they were fat and lazy but I big my tongue. Also wanted to tell them I eat 3x what they put down in a day.

Yo!

Just got a Nutribullet at a gift :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can someone please put me on to some great smoothie recipes? Gonna use it for the first time after my workout tonight.

As a "dessert", put a frozen banana and a tablespoon or two of almond milk. Banana "ice cream". :smokin

As a "dessert", put a frozen banana and a tablespoon or two of almond milk. Banana "ice cream". :smokin
Hope it's good. I got this complete cookie from sprouts as a dessert. Man....it's not that good. [emoji]128545[/emoji] I got a sweet tooth too. So I need something

Hope it's good. I got this complete cookie from sprouts as a dessert. Man....it's not that good. [emoji]128545[/emoji] I got a sweet tooth too. So I need something
I always keep a banana in the freezer in case I ever get those sweet cravings like crazy. Sometimes I'll even add a little chocolate whey in it too. It gets the job done. :pimp:

lenny and larry cookies/brownies ain't bad. 1 fills me up and is basically a small meal.

asked for knee sleeves or a new belt for xmas.

also about to ask for that alphamine stuff

i literrally only had a corner of the packet left.. poured it in my water and was still buzzin for a good 2 hours

Last edited:
asked for knee sleeves or a knew belt for xmas.

also about to ask for that alphamine stuff

i literrally only had a corner of the packet left.. poured it in my water and was still buzzin for a good 2 hours

Hope you get an inzer belt. Used my friends and wow!

Pulled 385 double overhand today just to test my grip, really surprised I was able to do it 
nthat.gif

Nice. I'm about to switch to hook tonight and crush my thumbs. Probably throw another 40-50 on and see what I got.

When I started DL I could only do 135 double over. Felt like I was gonna drop the bar once at 185 so I've been doing over under since then and haven't looked back. I still pull 135 double over. Next time I'm gonna see how much I can do.

Your grip gets better with time. Mine is way stronger than before. I just want to get used to hook sooner than later.

My hip or whatever is really messed up. I cant even bring my knee to my chest to stretch (laying down) without A LOT of pain. Ya'll remember my post yesterday about being unable to squat due to this pain. Its right on the top of my leg where the leg and torso connect basically. It was bothering me sitting in my car yesterday too, but then again I drive stick so that contributed I guesz. Pain sucks.

275 deadlift overhand grip. I can't lock in a hook since my hands are too small. That's all I can do though. Might need straps now.

I tried mixed. Got out a few more reps then slipped out of my overhand grip hand.

Last edited:
That's the route I'd like to take. I don't want the bar tied to me once I'm getting up there in weight. I want to be able to drop it if I have to.

How do you suggest I do that? Just keep deadlifting? My grip used to top out at 160 or so. It's definitely getting better.

Last edited:
Yo!

Just got a Nutribullet at a gift :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Can someone please put me on to some great smoothie recipes? Gonna use it for the first time after my workout tonight.

Basic as hell but good.
Chocolate whey
Peanut butter
Banana

Done!

Does chalk make a mess? I go to 24 hour fitness and it's pretty sterile.

I'll hit some reverse curls everyday this week and see what happens next week. I deadlift on Mondays.

Back
Top Bottom