STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thats why I will never neglect my legs again. I remember when I decided to have a real leg day and go hard with them(first mistake) after not doing it for months. I'm talking glutes, hams, and calves.

2 days later I couldn't even get outta bed. Took me 30min and I still couldn't stand up straight.

Na, my hands are very tiny. It's to the point when I started out, I was using the women's bar, but then I was getting clowned on so I've been using the men's bar since :rofl:

If I use fat gripz, I bet I wouldn't be able to hold onto the bar :lol:

:lol: yeah. I tried a hex bar the other day though and it was amazing. Added 100 pounds vs a regular bar. I need to get some chalk.

hex bar puts the load in a different place. it's a different lift. it's an easier lift. it's a safer lift (on the back).

Yeah I just read about it. I think I'll use a regular bar. I did like the hex bar but it tops out at 325 and I def didn't feel it in my back as much.

I never felt bad after deadlifting with a straight bar anyways. I'm short and stand a lot so that helps I bet.

I'm going to work it into back day though. Do some shrugs with it like a boss.

Last edited:
Probably not because I don't know what that is. :lol:

You talking power cleans? Yeah I do them like every other week just to mix it up. Not big weight or anything. 135 is my max.

Last edited:
You guys use BCAA's? I take creatine & casein right now and was thinking of implementing it into my diet. Any recommendations for or against it?

Saw the Fat Gripz talk in here. I use the Fat Gripz regularly. I like that you have the bar in your whole hand. I use them on most my exercises.

After a couple weeks my grip strength improved noticeably. It does take some getting used to and I'm sure everybody doesn't need them but I've found them to be very useful.

I also have the Fat Gripz Extreme but those are too big for my hand. On full struggle mode trying to lift with them.

Saw the Fat Gripz talk in here. I use the Fat Gripz regularly. I like that you have the bar in your whole hand. I use them on most my exercises.

After a couple weeks my grip strength improved noticeably. It does take some getting used to and I'm sure everybody doesn't need them but I've found them to be very useful.

I also have the Fat Gripz Extreme but those are too big for my hand. On full struggle mode trying to lift with them.

where you get yours from?

Hook grip for me is terrible. It's such a problem my thumb gets numbs at time. Trying to squeeze that thumb in there.

Open grip life for the cleans all day.

New PR. 100 KG without feet Clean

I've completely lost my drive. Haven't been working out like I should. Eating like complete crap. Lazy af. Need to find my mojo again.

Hurt my wrist trying to get the dumbbells up for a shoulder press. :smh:

I can lift the weight weight for multiple reps and sets but for some reason ddin't have enough energy to get them in position. Gonna have to sit and let this thing heal.

Back
Top Bottom