STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

No matter what I'm doing, I always go back to a 5x5. The compound lower lifts coupled with accessory work is GOAT.

For me it's a matter of convenience. Three times a week and I know exactly what I'm doing every workout. Plus the progression is prescribed in the program so I know exactly where I'm going.

Google Stonglifts 5x5 or just 5x5 program, Ive posted it a few times in here. I would use it as a rep scheme and do a PPL split.

Not really the best for cutting as its mainly a strength type program.

I personally wouldn't cut on a 5x5 either. That caloric surplus is crucial to the program imo.

If you need something to cut on, I would suggest something high intensity/volume based

Man I didn't know those joints were like 300 bucks. I'll probably cop some adidas powerlift 2.0 and call it a day.

I take back my recommendation for ON creatine. Found some bug eggs in mine. :x

Last edited:
Ordered supplements Monday morning... BB.COM is so official they had everything next day pretty much from FL to Atlanta.

Because of the weather FED EX HAS DELAYED SHIPPING! Unreal... one day they even said they came but I was there and no one knocked at all.

I couldn't even go pick up the package from their sorting facility because of the holiday. I really hope they deliver today. It's been 5 days...

vent over... so annoying tho straight up

What's the difference between 5x5 and 3x5?
And which do you guys prefer?
Just the volume difference of 25 and 15 total reps. 3x5 would tend to be a heavier more taxing weight.

I prefer 5x5 personally just for more volume, you could do both in the same program easily though.

Gained 15 lbs of fat over the last two months (175-190). Looking to jump on the healthy-eating wagon and mix in some daily cardio to shed a few. Any of the NT Bretheren have a meal plan that they'd like to reccomend? I'm sure this is asked a lot but I didn't find anything on the first pg.

I DESPISE THE TASTE OF ON 

BUT THANKS FOR POSTING DEM DEALS GUYS!

I DESPISE THE TASTE OF ON 

BUT THANKS FOR POSTING DEM DEALS GUYS!

Really?

I typically use ON 100% whey extreme milk chocolate :lol: mixes well and taste good to me

Some of the other stuff I tried before were terrible for in terms of taste. But then again I don't care for taste so much as long as it's a good source of protein

Have yet to crack open the PES tubs that I got from the deal stuntman mike stuntman mike posted. Are u still offering money back guaranteed? :nerd:

the ON mixes great taste good, only thing i never liked was the price so for 58 shipped for 2....cant beat that

Really?
Have yet to crack open the PES tubs that I got from the deal stuntman mike stuntman mike posted. Are u still offering money back guaranteed? :nerd:

Mike already know what it is if you don't like it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom