STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

weight.gif

:rofl:

doesn't look like the guy on the smith is struggling. looks like he's warming up. maybe he's in the smith with the 25s cause the other guy is hogging the rack and all the 45s in the gym :lol:

What I want to know is did he really think that was going to pan out for him? You know he never did that weight before and probably nothing close to it.

Got 10 quest bars coming in :pimp:. Boutta use my ol lady email addresses to grab some more.

In b4 "how many of you that ordered quest bars can bench 225?"

:lol: Dude probably hit 405 for a 1 rep max, felt good, and decided to go up to 855.

Dusty braids, out of shape, crooked belt, etc.... Dude caught an L before he even went under the weight.

Look into amazing grass orac

It's a greens drink, changed my life lol

Thought that stuff was BS but damn. Legit within weeks cleared up my skin, had nasty bacne from eating bad, cleared up in 2 weeks, my skins is so soft and radiant, my hair also really healthy now

Been trying to get all my friends on it but everything is afraid of how it looks and tastes. The orac is actually tasty, like a sorry berry but yea

Stuff is amazing

https://www.amazinggrass.com/store/green-superfood-orac.html
Have you seen this in any stores? VitaMin Shoppe or Vitamin World?

Mr 855 video was funny but kinda sketchy. Like dude u got 45s til the end of the bar and no clasp, what did you expect

Finally forced myself back into the gym. Longest I took off in years. Feeling the pump again is :smokin

Been lurking the thread, caught up on some pages... I see the bro science is still realll strong in here :lol: I'll be back to posting regularly.

What kind of protein should I buy?

Look into amazing grass orac

It's a greens drink, changed my life lol

Thought that stuff was BS but damn. Legit within weeks cleared up my skin, had nasty bacne from eating bad, cleared up in 2 weeks, my skins is so soft and radiant, my hair also really healthy now

Been trying to get all my friends on it but everything is afraid of how it looks and tastes. The orac is actually tasty, like a sorry berry but yea

Stuff is amazing

https://www.amazinggrass.com/store/green-superfood-orac.html
Have you seen this in any stores? VitaMin Shoppe or Vitamin World?

They sell Amazing Grass at Wegmans

I needed that laugh yesterday from that squat video. I check in today and see the gif on the next page. Lmao take my reps. I saw dude shake his head immedietely in the smith machine. I laughed even harder

:lol: Dude probably hit 405 for a 1 rep max, felt good, and decided to go up to 855.

Dusty braids, out of shape, crooked belt, etc.... Dude caught an L before he even went under the weight.

Dude caught a W.

No way if he tried to squat that it was going to end well :lol: he was better off having that happen.

Back
Top Bottom