STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

im still weak to Taco Bell

Bruh, where do you live? That garbage isn't even close to real Mexican food, can't stand up to the worst taco trucks.

You need a Mexican girl in your life.

I gotta admit Taco Bell is damn good for being so cheap tho man. It's not the greatest by any means by that **** hits the spot when you just wanna be pig

I gotta admit Taco Bell is damn good for being so cheap tho man. It's not the greatest by any means by that **** hits the spot when you just wanna be pig
Nachos bell grande and a grilled stuffed burrito when I'm high = heaven for a little. Then hell for the next few days

I gotta ask where y'all live that are loving Taco Bell. Maybe my perspective is skewed by living in Texas, but I wouldn't hit Taco Bell if it were the only place open. I don't recall it being that cheap comparatively either to be honest.

If I need a cheap cheat meal, I'm hitting P. Terry's (local fast food burger spot in Austin). It's cheaper than the big names and like Five Guys and all those other spots, they let folks know where the ingredients come from and keep a limited menu.

I like Taco Bell but it's all about what I'm in the mood for. No one is saying its authentic.

I don't go to Taco Bell expecting close to authentic Mexican at all

I don't go to Pizza Hut expecting top of the line pizza. something about their pizza that I rarely get a craving for them

I'm Mexican so I know what authentic Mexican food is lol. I'm ashamed that I don't cook it enough

Closest authentic Mexican spots that are good are 30min from me unfortunately.

I agree with the last few comments. I don't think it's "good", but it hits the spot every once in awhile.

Where can I find some reliable barbell clamps/collars for cheap? Tried looking on Amazon but the reviews weren't too great.

Last edited:
It's to good to see this thread still alive.

Does anyone do gironda Dips? For a couple of months now, I've been doing dips with my legs straight, facing downwards but I tried the gironda dips for the first time this morning and I felt it in my chest much more than the more popular straight leg/legs bent variations.

My foam is similar to that of this guy.

Also, mrin' this dude's shoulder flexibility. I think. 

I haven't done dips since way back when my shoulders were in a lot of pain. I can def see why those dips get more chest activation. The form almost looks like you're doing a decline bench press. I wouldn't try them because it looks like dudes shoulders are getting pushed way up and then back. Painful for me to watch

**** Kai Greene is so overrated. His musculature is weird, his conditioning is never consistent, and he's a lame.

THIS. Cedric had him beat by a mile at the Arnold. Kai works hard, but he's got a **** ugly physique. He's a bowling ball on legs.

Taco Bell is dog food.

I feel sad for all the sad souls who consume that crap.
I loved it when I was a kid. Nachos Bellgrande and cheesy gordita crunch with code red Dew
nthat.gif

Have no idea how I ate it when I think about it. Literally tastes like the lowest grade of food.

Their beef is just as much beef as most of your protein is protein. They claim 88%, which would mean it's actually more.

Seasoned Beef: Beef, water, seasoning [cellulose, chili pepper, onion powder, salt, oats (contains wheat), maltodextrin, soy lecithin, tomato powder, sugar, soybean oil, spices, garlic powder, citric acid, caramel color (C), disodium inosinate & guanylate, cocoa powder, natural and artificial flavors (contains gluten), trehalose, modified corn starch, lactic acid, torula yeast], salt, phosphates. Contains: Soy, Wheat,

Their beef is just as much beef as most of your protein is protein. They claim 88%, which would mean it's actually more.

Seasoned Beef: Beef, water, seasoning [cellulose, chili pepper, onion powder, salt, oats (contains wheat), maltodextrin, soy lecithin, tomato powder, sugar, soybean oil, spices, garlic powder, citric acid, caramel color (C), disodium inosinate & guanylate, cocoa powder, natural and artificial flavors (contains gluten), trehalose, modified corn starch, lactic acid, torula yeast], salt, phosphates. Contains: Soy, Wheat,
just because they claim that doesn't mean anything 
laugh.gif

I don't remember the specifics, but Taco Bell was sued over their meat not including what they said it did.

regardless what is in the meat, you're eating dog food they can afford to sell you for such a low price 
sick.gif

Just got back from a short vacation. Thursday - Monday.

Managed to get a workout in every day except Friday (my off-day). Pretty happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom