STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So i been meaning to get a belt these days but im clueless. Is there a reason why certain belt has different thickness?

can anyone recommend me some belts? nothing too expensive. something decent that'll get the job done

My pioneer powerlifting belt is great. I don't really use a belt much these days but it's nice to have anyways. I'm sure I'll be using it again soon. The thickness is how sturdy it is. Thicker belt is more support but harder to break in. Mine is 10mm. Pioneer single prong powerlifting belt. Lifetime warranty too.

Been lurking this thread for a while. Some good stuff in here. I have sort of a nooby question, can I use those fixed weight barbells for ohp and/or rows? Will there be a noticeable difference than using the oly barbell? I just ask cause sometimes they're all taken

Been lurking this thread for a while. Some good stuff in here. I have sort of a nooby question, can I use those fixed weight barbells for ohp and/or rows? Will there be a noticeable difference than using the oly barbell? I just ask cause sometimes they're all taken
weight is weight bro just ask them dudes in Africa who use cinder blocks to lift with 
laugh.gif

Ive never seen the fixed ones go past 120 or so though

Last edited:
weight is weight bro just ask them dudes in Africa who use cinder blocks to lift with :lol:

Ive never seen the fixed ones go past 120 or so though
Yeah thought so. Well I'll use them for now until they're too light I guess :lol:

Lol most people could never look like that no matter what they did but you could probably just cut down and be right there.
lol dude is like 230 solid. I would have to get to like 185-190 and I still wouldn't look that good probably. His delts are on another level and he is strong as ****.

Just tell me what kind of cycle you run to look like that.

Last edited:
Somebody told me that if your delts are absolutely massive like buddy in that link then 9/10 you're on dat sauce. Is this a pretty reliable tell?

lol dude is like 230 solid. I would have to get to like 185-190 and I still wouldn't look that good probably. His delts are on another level and he is strong as ****.

Just tell me what kind of cycle you run to look like that.
Dude is an absolute savage. 315 stationary lunges like they nothing and 135 pistols??? People struggle doing pistol reps with no weight lol there's no drugs to get genetics like buddy bro

Last edited:
Wearing oversized clothes made me less aware of the weight I gained and the lack of gym time ive had the past month. Probably only went 3-4 times smh. Did back and legs the other day and 135 has me COOKED. :lol:

Have vacation from work so time to put in work. :smokin

Somebody told me that if your delts are absolutely massive like buddy in that link then 9/10 you're on dat sauce. Is this a pretty reliable tell?
I would say 70-90%
Ive always seen it as. When you were in your pe weight lifting class in 11th or 12th grade and your college gym outtings you weren't killing shoulders.
Without i dont think they extend like that. I cant think of any sport athletes who have been working out practically their whole lives with delt like that

I don't think it's a matter of what his cycle looks like, rather how many / years he's been on.

Yes, delts are a big giveaway along with traps in my opinion. 

Dude is an absolute savage. 315 stationary lunges like they nothing and 135 pistols??? People struggle doing pistol reps with no weight lol there's no drugs to get genetics like buddy bro
Yeah man he is a beast for real. I just want to be that body fat and be 200 at least one day and ill be happy.

Dropping in at a crossfit out of state.

Dunno why ppl always assume my name is Anthony when I give my name. Do I stutter?

Lol

Just try spot reducing.
I was thinking about switching to 6.5 meals a day instead of 10 and not eating carbs past 8:03 pm.

Do you think if I throw in IF 3 days a week as well the shredz will come quicker? Really want these abs to match my 185 bench.

Back
Top Bottom