STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I got pinned under 190 and the dude walked over and started taking the plates off the side 
roll.gif

As someone who owns like 3 broscience shirts, I make sure that if I'm going to failure, a spot is a MUST. I'd take my Return of the Shredi shirt right off if I got pinned lmao

Someone pick out the douchiest slogan to have on a shirt for an average strength dude and I'll rock it. No damns given.

Did some bicep work today. Not having that weird feeling in my left forearm when i do barbell curl as much anymore. Been doing forearm and wrist work ay the end of my workouts for the past couple weeks

S/o @marmourjr for the advice. Appreciate it!

that's cause you haven't been around the screamer who's doing a lmao1plate square or 95 on the bench.
This.^

Alot of that dropping is crazy unnecessary. I see that all the time and seems like most are dropping just to drop. Because its what theyve seen others do and feel it makes them seem cool.
Not saying everyone does that for that reason but when i see a 6'2 250lb guy overhead pressing 85pbs and dropping it from the height of his chest. I think thats a douche move
There was a dude in my gym from the ARMY who just screamed to scream. Everyone would look, thinking he was DL 600+ or something.... Nope, just doing bicep curls with 20s. I used to hate being in the same room with him. Dude used to legit give me headaches. I think so many people complained he got banned for a while. And this is at a hardcore gym (Powerhouse).

So you could've just went "lighter" until he left and not have to worry about him again but cancelled your gym and didn't even finish your workout? Unless he's there 24/7 I don't get it.
He is a building engineer for a 24/7 live building, he is there all night
It makes sense, then. Yeah, that's wack. A deadlift makes an elevator stop working....It's 2016, elevators stop working from weight hitting the ground? I'm trying to figure out how the hell your gym looks that it has elevators in it? Or?

i just don't get why some gyms want to be a library. Makes for a really lame gym. I'd rather be around the weights being dropped and screaming bros. doesn't bother me at all.
that's cause you haven't been around the screamer who's doing a lmao1plate square or 95 on the bench.
Yes I have. There is a cross fit lame at my gym who rocks wrist wraps and doesn't go over 135.

"Going for a two piece!!!!" @135

People having a good time doesn't bother me as long as they aren't affecting me. I just chuckle and do my thing.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'M SLEEP.

One dude told me "I don't judge what people do in the gym. Whatever makes them happy". I said he's right....To my man with the individual foot slipper/sneaker things doing a full body workout consisting on one exercise per body part...live it up

I just hate obnoxious people. It's always the strong ones that make way less noise than the weakest ones in the gym.

As someone who owns like 3 broscience shirts, I make sure that if I'm going to failure, a spot is a MUST. I'd take my Return of the Shredi shirt right off if I got pinned lmao
THe fact that failing is embarrassing is what makes me complete reps. Strict form and all. I haven't asked for a spot in months. 

Did some bicep work today. Not having that weird feeling in my left forearm when i do barbell curl as much anymore. Been doing forearm and wrist work ay the end of my workouts for the past couple weeks

S/o @marmourjr for the advice. Appreciate it!
Like the bone was being pulled? Happened to me when I started. Been doing forearms ever since and never felt that again. It's funny, cause no one I know hits forearms.

There was a dude in my gym from the ARMY who just screamed to scream. Everyone would look, thinking he was DL 600+ or something.... Nope, just doing bicep curls with 20s. I used to hate being in the same room with him. Dude used to legit give me headaches. I think so many people complained he got banned for a while. And this is at a hardcore gym (Powerhouse).

First time i started lifting weights was a weightlifting class in highschool when i was 16. We had this 1 kid that would always yell when he lifted, no matter what exercise. It got to the point the whole class would clown him and be yelling and grunting. Guys would be taking the weight off a barbell and start yelling :lol:.

First time i started lifting weights was a weightlifting class in highschool when i was 16. We had this 1 kid that would always yell when he lifted, no matter what exercise. It got to the point the whole class would clown him and be yelling and grunting. Guys would be taking the weight off a barbell and start yelling
laugh.gif
Bro I remember one time my mom came in the gym to see how it looked, some oldhead carrying a big plate sees her and starts grunting and acting a damn fool, my mom purposely goes "wow" he goes "it's heavy!". BRO IT'S A 45 PLATE. That had me tight lmao I took her right back to the car and sent her on her way.

i have a westside barbell shirt. love the design... im weak tho.... 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
So i been meaning to get a belt these days but im clueless. Is there a reason why certain belt has different thickness?

can anyone recommend me some belts? nothing too expensive. something decent that'll get the job done

Back
Top Bottom