STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ronnies meal prep was a hole chicken smothered in KC BBQ sauce and fries with kool aid :lol:
When i was on prep once i asked my trainer if i could do it like ronnie. He was like. Youre 150lbs less than him. You about 100lbs less of muscle and you not on 99% of what he is. Stick to mustard lol

600 grams of carbs is actually easy peasy.

600 grams of protein and your bowel movement will feel like gravel.

Bowel movement aside from mouth to belly eating 600grams of good carbs is way more difficult than lean protein/powders

When i was on prep once i asked my trainer if i could do it like ronnie. He was like. Youre 150lbs less than him. You about 100lbs less of muscle and you not on 99% of what he is. Stick to mustard lol
laugh.gif

Bulk life bro.

Yup. All of that gear and training, 600gs of protein (JESUS). The man can barely walk. It's so funny how some of the biggest bodybuilders are now small, frail or just look like they have never lifted seriously.

Ronnie was king, but you have to ask yourself -- was it worth it? I mean the video said age is a number. Meanwhile Kevin Levrone is 52 and walking (He had surgeries too though)

Most protein I'll get is 200g.

200g is easy from protein? I have 26g scoop protein. That's 8 scoops, and 64ounces of milk. Are we talking about drinking all 200g in one sitting? Lol or spread out during the day?

Ronnies meal prep was a hole chicken smothered in KC BBQ sauce and fries with kool aid :lol:
I use the same [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] it has no fat. I throw that jack Daniels BBQ sauce on my ground turkey. F it.

You have a good physique on you, some area to up if you wanted to step on stage, but you put in work., that's what's up
I use to get it back in the day when it wasn't as expensive. Costco use to have a 24 oz jar for 8 bucks (it's 16 now i believe)

Cashew butter is also good. caught it on sale once for 4 bucks. its about 9 now.
thanks, plan on doing the physique side.... there is this meet in new orleans in april......  I may sign up for that

Question about "gear":

What's the difference with SARMS , Steriod, and anabolic PEDs?

Yup. All of that gear and training, 600gs of protein (JESUS). The man can barely walk. It's so funny how some of the biggest bodybuilders are now small, frail or just look like they have never lifted seriously.

Ronnie was king, but you have to ask yourself -- was it worth it? I mean the video said age is a number. Meanwhile Kevin Levrone is 52 and walking (He had surgeries too though)

200g is easy from protein? I have 26g scoop protein. That's 8 scoops, and 64ounces of milk. Are we talking about drinking all 200g in one sitting? Lol or spread out during the day?
Jay Cutler seems to be doing well but he isn't near as old as them, Priest and Yates don't look terrible either.

Its all spread out during the day lol I don't think you would feel too good if you had that much intake at one time.

Whther or not it was worth it for him who knows. I would think t was. Anyone who was/is doing what they want to do with their life and was the best (during that time) you're living for the moment... what is life if you dont enjoy the moments.
It may suck for him now but he can always loom back and say i was the best.
It would be a little different if someone who never even made top 10 was going through the same thing. They may question it and be like why did i do that.

This scenario really goes for any athlete who day in and day out put that work in. The 1 entity thats undefeated is time.
And if you died today can you look back and say. I enjoyed my time?

Its supposed to be my "deloadweek" but im here at the squat rack itchin to keep adding weight...

Bruh just lift hahaha.
Killed chest and bis today
Didnt want to leave the gym. First chest exercise was 10x10 bench press.

Feels like my skin wants to rip apart. Been missing that feeling

Question about "gear":

What's the difference with SARMS , Steriod, and anabolic PEDs?
You thinking about getting lost in the sauce.

Jay Cutler seems to be doing well but he isn't near as old as them, Priest and Yates don't look terrible either.

Its all spread out during the day lol I don't think you would feel too good if you had that much intake at one time.

Nah. You'd throw up lol you'd be way too stuffed you're bugging lol
Whther or not it was worth it for him who knows. I would think t was. Anyone who was/is doing what they want to do with their life and was the best (during that time) you're living for the moment... what is life if you dont enjoy the moments.
It may suck for him now but he can always loom back and say i was the best.
It would be a little different if someone who never even made top 10 was going through the same thing. They may question it and be like why did i do that.

This scenario really goes for any athlete who day in and day out put that work in. The 1 entity thats undefeated is time.
And if you died today can you look back and say. I enjoyed my time?

Well if you died you can't look back at anything. Unleas you believe oherwise.

But yeah. I guess so. You got a point, if that was his dream (even thought it was/wasnt) then i giess there are nobr regrets. To me, there's a difference between failing and just being damn near broken up. But I guess it comes down to "how bad you want it". I wouldn't suck a **** for a million dollars, I'd rather just earn it. But some dudes would. "How bad do you want it". But that also crosses into morals and ethics. But whatever. Moving on lol
Its supposed to be my "deloadweek" but im here at the squat rack itchin to keep adding weight...
http://www.schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/deloading-is-a-waste-of-your-time

Superburn came in today [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Came in 3 days. Nice for free shipping!

youtube wont lemme upload :frown:

soundview soundview

trust me ive read all about it, and the program that i started really suggests it and is my first one that im doing so im just sticking to it 100% to see gains or no gains

Last edited:
Morals and ethics is subjective though. Not trying to argue but youre reality isnt everyone elses.

youtube wont lemme upload :frown:

soundview soundview

trust me ive read all about it, and the program that i started really suggests it and is my first one that im doing so im just sticking to it 100% to see gains or no gains
Nah I just found it yesterday. It was too long to read. Saw your post. Figured you'd read it for me and report back. Lmaoo. But yeah...personal experience works best. Gotta try stuff to know if it works/doesn't work for you.

Morals and ethics is subjective though. Not trying to argue but youre reality isnt everyone elses.
About to hit this I know it's subjective. That's why I said it can go on and on.

Back
Top Bottom