STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Back day.

Hit me 330x2, 335x2, 385x2. Started a new program I didn't like how slow the other built before you lifted heavy.

Then hit accessories.

Iso low row 4x 10
Stiff legged 4x10
Dumbbell row 4x10
Seated row 4x10
Pulldown 4x10
Cardio.

I know I'm pulling 405 for sure. Goal is 5 plates.

Did it conventional too I was always a sumo lifter. Sureprising to see myself doing this comventional. Started doing comventional months ago to hit more Lower back.

:lol: Im Turkish. i think some ppl here know me from IG (papigordito) I used to post my results there heavy but recently i deleted IG so i figured to keep myself motivated id post in here so id stay on track.

Last edited:
K ill post another video with another angle next week.

This exactly what my squats look like. I see vids of peeps butt touching their Achilles at the bottom. My body just cannot achieve that type of flexibility in my old age. Midas whale ask me to do a Jean Claude van damme full split across 2 chairs

This exactly what my squats look like. I see vids of peeps butt touching their Achilles at the bottom. My body just cannot achieve that type of flexibility in my old age. Midas whale ask me to do a Jean Claude van damme full split across 2 chairs

:lol: im not even that old but im not flexible either. I try and get below parallel tho. Even if i do an air squat i cant get that kinda depth.

Im not flexible at all either. Im just starting to hit parallel now at 30. Too many years not stretching and too many recent years not doing the type ofnwarm ups and foam rollin and stretches the kids do now

Did shoulders and legs today. Got 145 on OHP for a new PR. Failed miserably trying to record squats, ended up having to do a 6th set to get good footage. First few sets i had my phone at a bad angle i wasnt fully in the frame. Then my phone slipped the next couple sets so it didnt even capture me. 5th try some random old guy walks into the shot :lol:. Like i mentioned above im not very flexible so i cant get ATG. I try my best to at least get parallel but any advice or critiscism is highly appreciated!

OHP
135x5 x3
140x5
145x5

Squats
135x5
225x5
315x5 x6

The last rep mayyy have been good depth, but the first couple were still pretty high

But youre wearing a colts shirt so i would have counted all of them. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Edit: obviously not talking about the post right above

Last edited:
Did shoulders and legs today. Got 145 on OHP for a new PR. Failed miserably trying to record squats, ended up having to do a 6th set to get good footage. First few sets i had my phone at a bad angle i wasnt fully in the frame. Then my phone slipped the next couple sets so it didnt even capture me. 5th try some random old guy walks into the shot :lol:. Like i mentioned above im not very flexible so i cant get ATG. I try my best to at least get parallel but any advice or critiscism is highly appreciated!

OHP
135x5 x3
140x5
145x5

Squats
135x5
225x5
315x5 x6

It doesn't even look like you have flexibility issues. It just looks like you're stopping yourself from hitting depth.

Also I'm not too sure but your feet might be too far apart. I don't think I can squat like that. But everyone is different.

Last edited:

OHP
135x5 x3
140x5
145x5

Squats
135x5
225x5
315x5 x6

Ayyyy I see you fam! Good to see more videos here :pimp:

Last edited:
It doesn't even look like you have flexibility issues. I feel like if you just relax and stop fighting the weight, you'd hit depth :lol:

Also I'm not too sure but your feet might be too far apart. I don't think I can squat like that. But everyone is different.

What u mean by fighting the weight? Srs question.
I feel more comfortable going a little wider, i dunno if thats good or bad. Might try and narrow my stance a little next time. Thanks for the input tho! Always good to hear from other peoples perspective cuz we always assume what we do is right lol.

Ayyyy I see you fam! Good to see more videos here :pimp:

Thanks fam!

OHP
135x5 x3
140x5
145x5

Squats
135x5
225x5
315x5 x6

Nice work and vids man! Gettin after it! Also are those kobes?

New video up. From the first week of my cut, last month. Arms day. If any of you want to check it out.

Did shoulders and legs today. Got 145 on OHP for a new PR. Failed miserably trying to record squats, ended up having to do a 6th set to get good footage. First few sets i had my phone at a bad angle i wasnt fully in the frame. Then my phone slipped the next couple sets so it didnt even capture me. 5th try some random old guy walks into the shot
laugh.gif
. Like i mentioned above im not very flexible so i cant get ATG. I try my best to at least get parallel but any advice or critiscism is highly appreciated!

OHP
135x5 x3
140x5
145x5

Squats
135x5
225x5
315x5 x6
Bro, to help you get your OHP up, press your head forward. You'll be able to press thoroughly. 

Looks good bro.

OHP
135x5 x3
140x5
145x5

Squats
135x5
225x5
315x5 x6

Yeah, go a little lower. You're not hitting parallel. Almost there though, but good stuff nonetheless

I ATG squats. Feels weird stopping myselff at parallel.

Back
Top Bottom