STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I need to see a front or side angle of those squats before I make any comments. 
please tell me you're black at least [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I think the other dude and I are the only black ones in here haha.

You spelled "boys" as "boiz". I know black when I read it. Haha jk

Bro, to help you get your OHP up, press your head forward. You'll be able to press thoroughly. 

Looks good bro.

Gonna work on that. Appreciate it bro

Yeah, go a little lower. You're not hitting parallel. Almost there though, but good stuff nonetheless

I ATG squats. Feels weird stopping myselff at parallel.

Word gotta work on that. Appreciate the feedback

please tell me you're black at least [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I think the other dude and I are the only black ones in here haha.

roll.gif
 @ Boss being black..

Last edited:
When I say fighting the weight, I mean pretty much that. Like you're too tense and if you just relax a little bit you'll hit depth. It looks like you're right there but you're stopping yourself from getting lower. Like you're afraid that you might fall backwards.

I've seen ppl who can't hit depth cuz they're not flexible enough. It doesn't look like it in your case.

I am white as can be 
laugh.gif

Ive posted so many videos in here too 
laugh.gif

I am the artist formally known as BigBoss before bwood and his boyfriend audi got me banned.

Last edited:
When I say fighting the weight, I mean pretty much that. Like you're too tense and if you just relax a little bit you'll hit depth. It looks like you're right there but you're stopping yourself from getting lower. Like you're afraid that you might fall backwards.

I've seen ppl who can't hit depth cuz they're not flexible enough. It doesn't look like it in your case.

Ahhhh ok i gotcha. Ima keep that in mind next legs day. Thanks for the advice.

New video up. From the first week of my cut, last month. Arms day. If any of you want to check it out.

Which one are you? Braids or Bald Fade?

Mohegan Braids Tribe mane

Superburn came in today [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

Came in 3 days. Nice for free shipping!

let the lean gains begin!!!!!

getting more tuesday....
yeah gonna start on it tomorrow....let's get it

YOU REFERRING TO ME AS THE OTHER BLACK DUDE?

NIGGGGGGUH!!!!!!
you posted the pics right? Then yeah lol unless you're not black??

I'm lightskinned, can I be referred to as the other other black guy?

I am white as can be :lol:

Ive posted so many videos in here too :lol:  

I am the artist formally known as BigBoss before bwood and his boyfriend audi got me banned.
welp..... once again im the minority lmao

Maybe relax is the wrong word. Can you do an air squat to depth but still keep your chest up? If you can do that, flexibility is not the issue

If you can't do an air squat without to us chest sinking, then maybe mobility is the issue

Last edited:
I was so sure that Big Boss was black, so much so that I was willing to bet tdogg's life on it.

Last edited:
Maybe relax is the wrong word. Can you do an air squat to depth but still keep your chest up? If you can do that, flexibility is not the issue

If you can't do an air squat without to us chest sinking, then maybe mobility is the issue

I cant lol. Especially if i narrow my stance. I dunno why but wide feels more comfortable for me. Might just try and get as low as possible next leg day. **** it worst case i fail, got the safety rails to help me out.

man reposting cuz I like where we going w this.

form check please. 

and shoot me a follow if u can

Relaxing is not a good coaching cue, it's so important to stay tight :lol:

When the weight gets heavy, if you're not tight and bracing right, you're going to have a bad time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom