STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

IT SAID 1-2 FOR 160+ tho. But I'll try 2 next time. I'm cheap. 18 scoops with 2....or 36 with 1....do the math lmao

And you seconded HV when someone recommended it, if not mistaken. Now you saying roadmap better than it ?

Man listening to yall, I end up wasting money and taking losses :smh
people are dumb. My ex used to get pissed whem people called her "pakistanian". One girl in my class dated a Paki dude and couldn't even pronounce his ethnicity right. I almost said "it's pakistani you dumb *****" but I would've got kicked out of class.

I'm just happy I'm not dumb. Cause a lot of people are DUMB. Like....DUMB.

I think a lot of it is ignorance and just not being around other cultures. Just speaking on my personal experience, a lot of the people that i met when i lived down south had never met a middle eastern/muslim person before they met me. All they knew is what fox news and cnn shows which we all know is straight BS. My old head down there told me once "if u get caught up on someones race/ethnicity/religion u missing out on a chance to get to know that person. U might have a lot in common with that person and become good friends"

I dunno i think growing up in toronto around so many cultures kinda helped put a blinder on me as far as race and stuff like that.
blind lead the blind.

Again, happy I came from a family that never taught me to see skin color first. But always character.

Still blows my mind that women/men filter out girls/guys who look good by race/skin color.

Idc if a girl is green...if the ***** look good she look good.

But back to weightlifting I'm done derailing lol

Its only 2 colors i see. Green for money and pink when it comes to women [emoji]128520[/emoji]

xcellz xcellz Gonna try 2. 1 was ok. Felt hypothermia from it more. Same vascularity with a couple of more veins. I'll try 2 on arm daday this week.

ahat ahat took me a second to get what you said lol

Just bought some bpi amino acids and glutamine and I take that intra workout. Snow cone flavor is great and it works well for endurance!

Bro that airport **** is real. You got it easier than me tho cuz u dont look like "them" lol.

I remember someone asking me what my background is and me telling them and they tried to correct me on the pronunciation. The man said "oh u mean eye-ran". I said u ran where?
Bro I'm Hispanic but I rock the beard so I've had a few people ask if I'm Muslim. My first time at an airport last year I got stopped and was extra searched while I saw everyone else getting let through :lol:

IT SAID 1-2 FOR 160+ tho. But I'll try 2 next time. I'm cheap. 18 scoops with 2....or 36 with 1....do the math lmao

And you seconded HV when someone recommended it, if not mistaken. Now you saying roadmap better than it ?

people are dumb. My ex used to get pissed whem people called her "pakistanian". One girl in my class dated a Paki dude and couldn't even pronounce his ethnicity right. I almost said "it's pakistani you dumb *****" but I would've got kicked out of class.

Lol i just started taking roadmap literally.... One of my boys at the supplement store put me on it....

Bahahahah 1 scoop does nothinfg for me though... Just take about 3 scoops no c4 then get back to me

Just bought some bpi amino acids and glutamine and I take that intra workout. Snow cone flavor is great and it works well for endurance!
You don't need either as long as you eat right lol. Actually, you really dont need either. They crushed my world. I'll crush yours now.

Lol i just started taking roadmap literally.... One of my boys at the supplement store put me on it....

Bahahahah 1 scoop does nothinfg for me though... Just take about 3 scoops no c4 then get back to me
I just Google "roadmap"...it doesn't even exist Tf kind of product you got lol

Lemon pepper TunaCreation is OK....Really tastes like it. How's Hickory? Or Ranch? I wanted s&s but they have it from offbrand sellers for $42 for 24 pack.

[emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

You don't need either as long as you eat right lol. Actually, you really dont need either. They crushed my world. I'll crush yours now.

Google n.o. roadmap preworkout
Mesomorph is also a very beastly pwo if you like c4

And yeah c4 was weak to me lol

Last edited:
I take BPI 1MR Vortex. Not as good as the original 1MR, but it's ok. I personally like their products. I never really felt anything off C4. It worked when I first took it and after that not much. I took 4 scoops just to get going lol. I used to take C4 before working out and then drink Superpump 250 during. I had a lot of motivation.

Every time I've taken C4 I've felt nothing.

You need like 2+ scoops to feel anything

I literally through a whole thing of c4 away... Went to my apartment dumpster like some crazy exorcist crap.... 3 days later it was facing me when I went dump the trash again bahaha

Last edited:

Google n.o. roadmap preworkout
Mesomorph is also a very beastly pwo if you like c4

And yeah c4 was weak to me lol
I did that....doesn't exist

Every time I've taken C4 I've felt nothing.

You need like 2+ scoops to feel anything
I only need 1. Only ever needed 1. So how do you need 2+?

That doesn't even make sense.

Sounds like 2 people with high caffeine intolerance. I don't have that problem. C4 works well for me, idc [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I literally through a whole thing of c4 away... Went to my apartment dumpster like some crazy exorcist crap.... 3 days later it was facing me when I went dump the trash again bahaha
next time ship whatever you don't want to me. I'll put good use to it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

High caffeine might be it lol. I drink easily a whole pot of coffee every day.....it's not like 2 tbsp coffee either. I use the scooper from an old protein tub, so 1 1/2 scoops of coffee.

High caffeine might be it lol. I drink easily a whole pot of coffee every day.....it's not like 2 tbsp coffee either. I use the scooper from an old protein tub, so 1 1/2 scoops of coffee.
It is. That's why what they saying don't apply to me. How is it trash cause it doesn't work for people who need 4 scoops is beyond me.

I just got off a 2 week caffeine break. 1 scoop is all I need. I never drank coffee, use preworkout, etc until last month. Never used caffeine.

Cycle off coffee for a week and drink a cup when your receptors refresh. It'll kick ya butt lol.

I've read it best to take caffeine at 3-4pm when your adenosine spikes. It'll work way better than the morning when you're adenosine is just building up.

I drink coffee almost every morning but It's just a habit. I never really feel a big effect if I don't drink it. I'm eating very unhealthy today smh

I stopped all my pre workouts. Had some issues with anxiety and caffeine sucks for it. Plus, I had gotten real into them. Good to take a break from time to time anyway.

0428_redline-xtreme-3oz-shot_tb.png

So for the past month or so ive been recording myself when i do squats so i can check my form after each set. I was recently going through some of the videos and something caught my attention. I couldnt help but laugh, figured id share with yall. It was after a set and i was walking towards my phone to stop the recording i noticed this guy in the background. Took a couple screenshots

Back
Top Bottom