STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I forgot to say: Good mornings are the real deal.

Finally tried them again after years, since the barbell used to slip up my back when bent over LMAO. I gripped it tight this time. Went up to 135lb. It was KILLER. My lower back is still sore. They're just as tough as stiff legged deadlift!

Good mornings are the ****. Been doing em since i started the DL program. Ive added em to my regular back days as well. I dont go too heavy tho, thata the **** that ****** up bruce lee lol

Well officially hired @Soundview  as my diet coach, time to get right 
pimp.gif

first decent shoulder day in awhile. im running off 2 hours of sleep.. had to use pre work out which im trying to stop using until Jan/Feb

Well officially hired @Soundview
 as my diet coach, time to get right :pimp:
time to get you right you pudgy, unmovable object :smokin

I forgot to say: Good mornings are the real deal.

Finally tried them again after years, since the barbell used to slip up my back when bent over LMAO. I gripped it tight this time. Went up to 135lb. It was KILLER. My lower back is still sore. They're just as tough as stiff legged deadlift!

Good mornings are the ****. Been doing em since i started the DL program. Ive added em to my regular back days as well. I dont go too heavy tho, thata the **** that ****** up bruce lee lol
Lol I'm going heavy if I can. You alreasy know. #heavylife

im legit scared of good mornings lol.
if you scared go to church

I sent cornbread a picture of cashews he said "wtf is that" lmlmaoooooooo we got a lot of work to do smh

chris jones one of the best youtube fitness gurus out there bruh.. i be learnin so much from him 
pimp.gif

dude is also  strong as hell

FITNESS SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS  

I've PM'd you for your email address. I am sending out the Fitness SS Survey.

Please fill this out and have it completed to the returned email address by COB Friday.

Lets break this Amel Curse together....

Last edited:

FITNESS SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS  

I've PM'd you for your email address. I am sending out the Fitness SS Survey.

Please fill this out and have it completed to the returned email address by COB Friday.

Lets break this Amel Curse together....
Roger, Ill do it while I'm at work today

How yall feel about Vegan gains? He OK I guess. I watched one too many videos. Negro got my scared to eat meat now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] (I'm gonna stI'll eat it though)

Been doing this Mark Bell Bench program without a slingshot, its definitely possible if you're realistic with your numbers.

If anyone is on the fence about it, I say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom