STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Personally, I don't understand being a vegan. I wouldn't what to do it. Not to say it's bad, it's your choice, so I can respect that and if you like it, you do you. I just like meat....hamburgers....steak, chicken, pork, bacon, turkey, brisket....however it happens to be on my plate hahaha

It's snowing in bx lol

I'm getting rain
it's rain now but for a minute it was VERY light snow

I used to love when it rained. Just stayed in all day on my computer [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I'll never listen to a vegan about putting on muscle srs 
haha he be guilt tripping. But healthy people die all the time. So then like....F it. I'm mighty healthy. Smokers outlive nonsmokers. People who don't drink outlive alcoholics. F it.

Let's get it. No excuses.

Personally, I don't understand being a vegan. I wouldn't what to do it. Not to say it's bad, it's your choice, so I can respect that and if you like it, you do you. I just like meat....hamburgers....steak, chicken, pork, bacon, turkey, brisket....however it happens to be on my plate hahaha

All this.... cant live without meat. Cant even go a meal without meat except breakfast lol

All this.... cant live without meat. Cant even go a meal without meat except breakfast lol
I Dont love meat THAT much. I just love food.

I just eat chicken and carrots for breakfast.....lunch and snacks haha. Same goods everyday.....except the weekends. I crack hard in the weekends. I love meat more than anything. I of I had to give up all sources of carbs and just eat meat at meals, I would do it in an heart beat

So true but I even eat meat with breakfast.

Chicken Breast and scrambled cheese eggs with potatoes > * .
nah.

Scrambled eggs + cheese grits + pancakes + turkey sausage + syrup

Damn I need some waffle house rn [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

It's ironic that I had a very decent workout this morning, considering that I lost a lot of sleep over last night's election. I won't derail this thread with my viewpoints here. So I'll just leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom