STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Pes select is legit
yea I mentioned a while back here people don't care for the snickerdoodle flavor.... guess cause it has casein in it and is a lil thick....

could be my replacement for Starbucks in the morning.

Last edited:
yea I mentioned a while back here people don't care for the snickerdoodle flavor.... guess cause it has casein in it and is a lil thick....

could be my replacement for Starbucks in the morning.
Because it is trash [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Combat has casein too but taste 10x better.
Though i will say yesterday at work(because I left it for the guys to have at it) I put 3 big globs off peanut butter in it so it tasted a little better

Which reminds me none of y'all better send me some PE Select [emoji]128514[/emoji]
roll.gif

Because it is trash [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Combat has casein too but taste 10x better.
Though i will say yesterday at work(because I left it for the guys to have at it) I put 3 big globs off peanut butter in it so it tasted a little better
lol im bored 

Last edited:
^ yes and no some of those people are paid to give good reviews.... some are people that actually buy and give honest opinions out of 200 something people I dunno 

there chocolate peanut butter cup taste exactly like a reeses stuff is crack I had a lot of samples from this place I used to work at 

Last edited:
it's taking me 8 weeks, but I finally did it..........
3 PLATE BENCH PRESS CLUB!!!!!
4 weeks ago i failed at 285. but i've been working, this was the first day me going heavy again
Just was feeling it, I have a lot of stress going on right now, Haven't been eating the way I needed to, but today I wanted to get out everything. got it up with minimal struggle.

I haven't gotten 315 in almost 2 years now.. from the shoulder injury, to the weight cut.
I'm just happy to be back, now to hit up m boiz m boiz to the learn the secret of keeping the strength and adding more.

^ yes and no some of those people are paid to give good reviews.... some are people that actually buy and give honest opinions out of 200 something people I dunno 

there chocolate peanut butter cup taste exactly like a reeses stuff is crack I had a lot of samples from this place I used to work at 

Yea I know that about the reviews so I always underscore it a little and see for myself. Chocolate peanut butter is my fav flavor protein too

And good work tdogg2k tdogg2k

4 weeks ago i failed at 285. but i've been working, this was the first day me going heavy again
Just was feeling it, I have a lot of stress going on right now, Haven't been eating the way I needed to, but today I wanted to get out everything. got it up with minimal struggle.

I haven't gotten 315 in almost 2 years now.. from the shoulder injury, to the weight cut.
I'm just happy to be back, now to hit up m boiz m boiz to the learn the secret of keeping the strength and adding more.

:pimp: do work fam

:pimp: big dogg

Anything can be awful at an awful diner lol.

Short stack of pancakes, eggs, side of breakfast meat, hash browns, and a piece of steak. And don't forget the toast that you barely end up touching

Gainz

True. I just hate ordering stuff like that and tellin em no bacon or ham only to have it come with bacon on the side. Then when i say i said no bacon they take it back to the kitchen and try hit me with the okey doke. Remove the bacon and bring the same plate back :smh:

Learned my lesson, i stay away from anything i gotta say "but no bacon". Pancakes, waffles, omelettes can all gwan

True. I just hate ordering stuff like that and tellin em no bacon or ham only to have it come with bacon on the side. Then when i say i said no bacon they take it back to the kitchen and try hit me with the okey doke. Remove the bacon and bring the same plate back :smh:

Learned my lesson, i stay away from anything i gotta say "but no bacon". Pancakes, waffles, omelettes can all gwan
So the bacon is already on the side you can't eat around it? :lol:

I could be wrong but I think it's a culture thing to fam so it's another level

When i say no bacon it means no bacon. Why should i have to eat around something i asked not to have, which im paying for.

#noswineonmine

Back
Top Bottom