STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Last edited:
When i say no bacon it means no bacon. Why should i have to eat around something i asked not to have, which im paying for.

#noswineonmine
Oh if they make you pay extra for it then that makes sense :lol:
And if it's a cultural thing then it makes even more sense

Last edited:
it's taking me 8 weeks, but I finally did it..........
3 PLATE BENCH PRESS CLUB!!!!!
4 weeks ago i failed at 285. but i've been working, this was the first day me going heavy again
Just was feeling it, I have a lot of stress going on right now, Haven't been eating the way I needed to, but today I wanted to get out everything. got it up with minimal struggle.

I haven't gotten 315 in almost 2 years now.. from the shoulder injury, to the weight cut.
I'm just happy to be back, now to hit up @M BOIZ to the learn the secret of keeping the strength and adding more.

Great work fam. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Good to hear good news at a time like this.

Decided to make up the chest/tri day i missed on monday. Triceps still feeling a lil sore but got thru it. Finished week 8 bench finished with 2sets of 240. Couple more weeks and im in PR territory

Decided to make up the chest/tri day i missed on monday. Triceps still feeling a lil sore but got thru it. Finished week 8 bench finished with 2sets of 240. Couple more weeks and im in PR territory

Good stuff. Speaking of triceps mines were twitching hella hard the other day man crazy feeling lol

Oh if they make you pay extra for it then that makes sense :lol:
And if it's a cultural thing then it makes even more sense

Lol ya it is. I mean if its something i dont like ill make sure they dont put it cuz at the end of the day its a waste of food no matter the reason (religious or just don't like the food). Whether i eat around it or they take it back its gonna end up in the trash. I dont like wasting food whatsoever.

Good stuff. Speaking of triceps mines were twitching hella hard the other day man crazy feeling lol

Do some resistance band work and a lot of stretching. Ive been doing a lot of band stuff the past couple days, plus heat after. Definitely helped a lot.

Do some resistance band work and a lot of stretching. Ive been doing a lot of band stuff the past couple days, plus heat after. Definitely helped a lot.

True. heating def helps, especially that hot shower. #goodfeelsbro

Last edited:
Getting f'ed weekly lol is mandatory in this army life.....

Had 4 bud lights before this bahahah

A little update. Decided to do sone deadlifts tonight. Worked all the way through 405 x1 good, then 495x1 good, tried 605 and only got it to about my knees both times I tried. Went down to 495 for 2 sets of singles and crushed 560 for a PR. Happy I got a PR, but a little disappointed I missed on 605.....smh

A little update. Decided to do sone deadlifts tonight. Worked all the way through 405 x1 good, then 495x1 good, tried 605 and only got it to about my knees both times I tried. Went down to 495 for 2 sets of singles and crushed 560 for a PR. Happy I got a PR, but a little disappointed I missed on 605.....smh

Excellent. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Inspiring numbers g.

Damn homie! Good ish!!! :pimp:

600 soon come fam. Just think about me sending ur plate of bacon back, bet ull hit it :lol:

U got me hype for DL tomorrow

I'm
Surprised you hit 560 after the failed attempts. I'd be drained after that. Good work though

Thanks. I feel maybe it's was a little mental. Maybe I shouldn't have taken such a big step up to 600. I feel like if I had done it right I could've been at 580-ish. A little more time

Fitness Secret Santa Participants 

I've sent out the email for the survey. Please fill this out and have back to me by Friday 12am EST.

Also, all participants, I have a special gift for you guys....

Be on the look out for something from me too.  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Good stuff :smokin

"At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again" - Aaliyah LMAO

Did arms today.

Close gripped 235x10, 225x10, 205x10, 185x10 LEGOOOOOOO. I'm not playing no more. Next week I'm trying 240x10. Going up 5lbs every 2 weeks.

Did a "refeed" for the first time. This is amazing. Still got more food left to eat.

Took C4/2 scoops of high volume. The pump was real. I was just pumping through. Didnt skip a song once.

I really wanna hit 9% cause cutting sucks...but the results? Oh man.

High volume is the truth pair that and jetfuel cut king son

Looking like me damn i need to be a supplemental advisor or some ****

Last edited:
I'll be DL tomorrow. Haven't in like 2 weeks from getting over that bug. Scared to see what the numbers like

Back
Top Bottom