STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Somebody check that mans piss :lol:

Jk good ish bro
:rofl:

I'm crying lmaoooo. I wish I was on roids. Shoot. I thought about them today. It's abnormal. The effects...it really is a hell of an enhancer [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm crying lmaoooo. I wish I was on roids. Shoot. I thought about them today. It's abnormal. The effects...it really is a hell of an enhancer [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lol i wont knock it but its def not my thing. I use to work at this hotel and this 1 cleaning lady used to do bodybuilding comps and ****. She was older than me but cool as hell. She cracked to me one day she was on the sauce, tripped me out. Her voice started to get a lil deeper and her jaw was getting square lmao. Shorty had implants cuz she said she didnt have **** anymore she had pecs. Showed me a pic of herself one day asking if she looked like a transformer cuz her mans brother said she did. I was tryin so hard not to laugh

Lol i wont knock it but its def not my thing. I use to work at this hotel and this 1 cleaning lady used to do bodybuilding comps and ****. She was older than me but cool as hell. She cracked to me one day she was on the sauce, tripped me out. Her voice started to get a lil deeper and her jaw was getting square lmao. Shorty had implants cuz she said she didnt have **** anymore she had pecs. Showed me a pic of herself one day asking if she looked like a transformer cuz her mans brother said she did. I was tryin so hard not to laugh
lmaooooooo a transformer.

I'll hit juice when Im 50.

Besides that. F it. I do wish I could get really huge without it though.

F it tho. At least I'm not toned fat anymore lmao.

Thanks. I feel maybe it's was a little mental. Maybe I shouldn't have taken such a big step up to 600. I feel like if I had done it right I could've been at 580-ish. A little more time
Yep I was gonna tell you this. Should have hit 550 before attempting 600.

Disappointing DL day. Legs werent there. Was going for 405 again and hopefully hit it twice. Couldnt get it past my knees, said f it finished the rest of week 9 exercises.

Dl
135x5
225x5
315x5
365x2
385x2
405 fail

What are some good straps? Think i need to make that purchase. Nerve damage in my right hand is becoming a problem. When i was doing 385 i didnt even feel my thumb and index slip off, was holding the bar with my middle finger ring finger and pinky. Overall not too disappointed cuz im still ahead of what my end goal was supposed to be after this program but ima make 405 my *****

Disappointing DL day. Legs werent there. Was going for 405 again and hopefully hit it twice. Couldnt get it past my knees, said f it finished the rest of week 9 exercises.

Dl
135x5
225x5
315x5
365x2
385x2
405 fail

What are some good straps? Think i need to make that purchase. Nerve damage in my right hand is becoming a problem. When i was doing 385 i didnt even feel my thumb and index slip off, was holding the bar with my middle finger ring finger and pinky. Overall not too disappointed cuz im still ahead of what my end goal was supposed to be after this program but ima make 405 my *****

Disappoint is what keeps us moving forward. I just bought some cheaply straps and never had a problem. Do you use chalk? It might help a little for getting a good hookup. Still congrats on being ahead of your goal...and remember:

Dl
135x5
225x5
315x5
365x2
385x2
405 fail

Use chalk.

There's people who been doing sets of 315 for 2 years now lmfao. Progress is progress.

I use to use Versa grips, but i gifted them to a homie Loved them. I use Cobra grips now (they were only 35 on Amazon) I still love them. i use them for most pulling lifts.

Did a quick hour leg workout.

Squats: 235x2, 255x2, 275x2

Hit 2 Quad/Ham exercises, supersetted groin/glutes and calves. Now I'm at school typing this lesson plan for work.

3 weeks out. Let's get it. 

I'm squatting 315 by Jan 1st, idc.

ahat ahat

Do you use like alternate grip or whatever you call it. One hand over and one under or do you do both overhand? Sorry I don't know the exact terms lol

Ya im using the alternate/mixed grip. Might have to get chalk or straps. Which out of those would yall recommend more? Ive never used either.

Hit 2 Quad/Ham exercises, supersetted groin/glutes and calves. Now I'm at school typing this lesson plan for work.

Get it fam!!

Ya im using the alternate/mixed grip. Might have to get chalk or straps. Which out of those would yall recommend more? Ive never used either.
Chalk man. I'm telling you. Since I've used chalk my grip hasn't slipped once. See how chalk does for you and if you REALLY can't hold it then straps. I won't clown you 
laugh.gif
. You have an injury history

Chalk. Straps are for ******* and if you usee those you probably bench press with construction gloves on, and I dont trust people who do that.

I bought 8 things of chalk for like $10 off amazon years ago. Still got it.

Get it fam!!
good looks!! :smokin

Chalk man. I'm telling you. Since I've used chalk my grip hasn't slipped once. See how chalk does for you and if you REALLY can't hold it then straps. I won't clown you :lol: . You have an injury history

Chalk. Straps are for ******* and if you usee those you probably bench press with construction gloves on, and I dont trust people who do that.

I bought 8 things of chalk for like $10 off amazon years ago. Still got it.
good looks!! :smokin

I swear by liquid grip if your gym doesn't allow chalk

Bet. Chalk it is. Good looks fellas.

Ill see if they ***** about the chalk but tbh idc if they do lol. If it becomes an issue ill mess with that liquid grip jon4rd jon4rd

Last edited:
Just don't make a mess of it. Less messy and more beneficial if you keep it as blocks. That's how I had mine until a trainer decided to grab my personal for a client and break it all up smh

Lol I just use like a big plastic bowl with a locking lid. Big enough to put your hand in and leave it as a block so it gets rounded and molded to your hands. I leave it in like a plastic Wal-Mart bag in case soemthing is to happen it's not all I've met gym bag. Don't put a ton on.....I personally just wanted to get used to using my hands and no straps. Helps your forearm strength I feel like

You also have to yell "GAINZZZZZ" really loud and clap so you have big powder clouds around.....the only way to go really

Last edited:

I pulled that 405x2 conventional PR in this video. For those who care. For those who don't -- shoot idk.

This is a month ago. About 13-14%. I'm about 11-12% now.

Lol I just use like a big plastic bowl with a locking lid. Big enough to put your hand in and leave it as a block so it gets rounded and molded to your hands. I leave it in like a plastic Wal-Mart bag in case soemthing is to happen it's not all I've met gym bag. Don't put a ton on.....I personally just wanted to get used to using my hands and no straps. Helps your forearm strength I feel like

You also have to yell "GAINZZZZZ" really loud and clap so you have big powder clouds around.....the only way to go really

Ima do the LeBron pregame routine before i DL.

I pulled that 405x2 conventional PR in this video. For those who care. For those who don't -- shoot idk.

Good ish bro. What are those things ur adjusting in ur hands around the 4min mark?

Ima do the LeBron pregame routine before i DL.

Good ish bro. What are those things ur adjusting in ur hands around the 4min mark?
Good looks!! My gym makes grips ffrom cut up rubber mat. That actually work pretty good. A pair is like $3.

Gotta keep the hands soft for the ladies :smokin

They calloused up as is.

Seeing what has transpired the past few days I'm lifting the **** out these weights; gotta stay ready for when the hunger games pop off [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom