STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Poor guy. Sorry to hear that man. I rep you for it. I got super lucky a few years ago. I was sharpening a knife and slipped and cut my wrist. Thank God eberythi g still works. This was even after my mom saying "Be careful or you'll cut yourself". I was like "Mom, no". Passed out the next day from it lol......damn.

2 quarter pounder burger + fries = $5.

GAF.

My dinner tonight is a tuna creation and a protein bar... but it was wOrth it dammit

That struggle burger :lol:

Where the toppings lol
Wasn't stRuggle at all. Tasted good af. All for $5. Show me the fresh burgers and fries you get for $5 [emoji]128064[/emoji] :rofl:

The topping was ketchup. some people do like burgers and buns with ketchup you know

Last edited:
ahat ahat I severed my ulnar nerve a while back in my right hand. So my pinky and ring finger are a bit ****** and its atrophied bad. Chalk works, I've never had it impact my dl and farmer carries.

Word i just ordered some, gonna be throwin chalk in the air like bron before i do DL :lol:. My radial nerve got clipped by a bullet and my thumb and index have 0 feeling, feel like its been in an icebox all day. I def feel ur pain bro, its so annoying.

Baked chips are GOAT status. Sour cream n cheddar>>>>>>>>>>.

I ordered a bunch of Quest chips though since they are macro friendly. 

You'll be returning those my friend. Quest chips are TRASH. Joints taste like flavored air.

m boiz m boiz You right. Baked cheetos not bad. Taste more like kraft mac and cheese tho.

Good macros though. I F with it. I'm going in tomorrow.

I crush way too many baked chips. 120 calories per serving, and they're all pretty legit :pimp:
Hell yeah. Only downfall is......I don't see them in NO stores here. I paid $6 to ship two $3 bags out of desperation [emoji]128514[/emoji] I got ruffles and cheetos. Macro friendly af tho

You'll be returning those my friend. Quest chips are TRASH. Joints taste like flavored air.
anything besides bars/whey ain't gonna taste good if it's centered around protein lmao

Quests chips are awful, but they get the job done when you aren't feeling real food or don't want a bar. They have a place :lol:

I can eat 2 bags for a snack and thats under 250 calories and like 40g of protein, thats clutch. 

Just hit up chillis and buffalo wild wings for the free vet meals drinked 3 drafts at each location lmao.... Had a old tymer burger at chillis and a small thing of wings at bww....feels good man.

Back
Top Bottom