STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That's crazy, I been eating 6-8 eggs a day for about 7-8 years now, way before I was even training.

It's the only food I don't get tired of.

But yea, it definitely does power up your farts something crazy, I think I just got used to it. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol I used to eat 3 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal and 2 tbsp peanut butter twice a day every single day for like 4 years......the good ole says. I need to get back to that. I don't have a very active job so I have decided to give up as many vmcarbs as I can tolerate.....I just don't do the physical activity like I used to, so I didn't think I needed them as much

I haven't hit the gym in 2 weeks papi. I've been climbing mountains and whatnot though. :lol: I think I'll check one out tomorrow though or the next day. At least to hit the big 3 lifts.

I was wondering what happened to you lol havent seen you post your numbers nor any prs recently

I started working like 65 hours a week so just too tired to post them then vacation time so not much lifting but a ton of exercise. I did a 4 mile hike that was 140 fleights of stairs on my girls fit bit.

Eggs make me nauseous. Even the smell. I can tolerate scrambled eggs once in a blue moon. Usually if I'm faded though and that's at a diner with pancakes and turkey sausage.

Man I remember when I used to drink eggs every morning when I was 16 .tried that again recently and almost threw up :lol:.

Cooked eggs only.

Anyone in here have weightlifters shoulder looking to give some tips? I'm trying to manage it without getting surgery.

Crushed the mains with a couple guys today. Solid day. Squat: 440x 1, bench 387 x 1 PR, deadlift 541 x 1. Some of it was kg conversion lol.

This happened:

Woooo! I see u big dog! :pimp:

I feel ur pain bro, **** sucks lol. Mine just closed up few days ago then i did DL thursday and it opened up again lol.

November been a bless month so far. Hit another PR today, this time on OHP. 185 for 5lbs PR. Tried 195 after barely got it over my head couldnt lock out. Did squats as well, finished with shoulder and leg accessory.

Ohp
Bar x5
135x5
145x5
155x1
165x1
175x1
185x1
195 fail

Squats
135x5
225x5
275x2x5
295x5
315x3

Woooo! I see u big dog! :pimp:

I feel ur pain bro, **** sucks lol. Mine just closed up few days ago then i did DL thursday and it opened up again lol.

Congrats on your new gainz dude and the PR.

Yeah, I ripped it, and a guy asked if I wanted to keep going. I felt like a b!+ch and said "Yes". Switched my grip and the last one was a straight grinder and felt like It took a month to pull It lol. And so it ripped the rest of the way.

Congrats on your new gainz dude and the PR.

Yeah, I ripped it, and a guy asked if I wanted to keep going. I felt like a b!+ch and said "Yes". Switched my grip and the last one was a straight grinder and felt like It took a month to pull It lol. And so it ripped the rest of the way.

Appreciate it!

Its more annoying for me than anything else. U know u can do the weight u got loaded but soon as u start to pull it just burns :lol:

I tried holding a folded up paper towel in my hand (only thing i could find lol) but it didnt do ****

Anyone in here have weightlifters shoulder looking to give some tips? I'm trying to manage it without getting surgery.

What is weightlifting shoulders?

Never heard of it either but i got curious and googled it.

http://www.houstonmethodist.org/orthopedics/where-does-it-hurt/shoulder/weightlifters-shoulder/

Repetitive trauma or stress from training and lifting causes tiny fractures of the distal end of the clavicular bone. Excessive traction on the AC joint from bench presses or chest fly exercises occurs when the elbows drop below or behind the body. This places the shoulders in a position of excess extension. Because the bone doesn't have a chance to heal before the next training session begins, the bone actually starts to dissolve.

Its probably due to squatting and snatching all the time. The actual lift of squatting itself is natural but I don't think the position it puts your shoulders and elbows in is, the shoulders aren't meant to rotate back like that to support a lot of weight. Durden can probably chime in on this.

Meanwhile I did arms twice this week what is going on 
laugh.gif

Its probably due to squatting and snatching all the time. The actual lift of squatting itself is natural but I don't think the position it puts your shoulders and elbows in is, the shoulders aren't meant to rotate back like that to support a lot of weight. Durden can probably chime in on this.

Meanwhile I did arms twice this week what is going on :lol:  

Eating protein chips, arms twice a week. You're becoming a bro right before our eyes.

Meanwhile I did arms twice this week what is going on :lol:  
you on your way fam

laugh.gif

I tried my best to track the sushi I ate tonight, this tracking **** is not easy if you don't meal prep.

Back
Top Bottom