STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For real. Those r 2 life changing events, i mean we both lucky to be alive and in 1 piece and have functioning limbs. Even tho its annoying af i know it coulda been way worse. Blessed to be here

I'm sure you barely notice it now. I don't really except when I'm trying to twist my wrist. Can't do that either.

Besides doing shrugs I've been slackn very hard this past week.

Gonna get back at this this weekend.

I haven't hit the gym in 2 weeks papi. I've been climbing mountains and whatnot though. :lol: I think I'll check one out tomorrow though or the next day. At least to hit the big 3 lifts.

went through dude's instagram.... he starts all his squats like this 
roll.gif

mean.gif

I haven't hit the gym in 2 weeks papi. I've been climbing mountains and whatnot though. :lol: I think I'll check one out tomorrow though or the next day. At least to hit the big 3 lifts.

I was wondering what happened to you lol havent seen you post your numbers nor any prs recently

Last edited:
been hearing WAWA has good MTO food.
I had a Sheets double chicken breast Bruschetta sandwich.. i didn't expect the chicken to be so much had to end up splitting it, glad i did tho

Think I got a sub from wawa visiting the south. It's official.

Quikchek sub's [emoji]128175[/emoji] too

I just started eating eggs again.

Good lord, the gas :lol:

I honestly can't believe something that awful smelling came out of me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom